Ritalin and Percocet drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ritalin and Percocet together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ritalin and Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 433 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 13, 2017
433 people who take Ritalin, Percocet are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Ritalin and Percocet?
Ritalin has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Ritalin 18,184 users)
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 42,613 users)
Interactions between Ritalin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Percocet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ritalin and Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ritalin (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ritalin is used in:
- Percocet is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm 23 years and I have had vitiligo since I was 9 years old. I started taking Ritalin at the age of 19 when I was diagnosed with ADHD however I have not seen any aggravation during this time. It's remained in its place. I started smoking at 22 last year and just last week I noticed a new patch ...
- Did this help with anyone's tumors or narcolepsy please let me know
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- Curious about other people's experience of the interaction between doxycycline and Ritalin
- My son is on 7 mg of tegretol daily. We have just gone to the paediatrician for learning issues and where prescribed Ritalin . This drug is listed on the mims as not being able to be mixed. The doctor has said there will be no issue. Has anyone combined these 2 drugs in a similar situation?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi there. Just started on wellbutrin xl 300mg and biphentin 40mg together. I have been on the Wellbutrin for several months and had then tried 40mg of vyvanse with it. I had tried vyvanse before and it certainly made me more productive for part of the day but the side effects, ...
- 37 y.o. and 10m on Concerta XL. Thyroid problems as a child. Pseudogout symptoms have began 2 months with hot knees, thumbs and index fingers. Feel absolutely awful now. Have just realised that been drinking milk by a gallon each day, mainly to calm constant heartburn ... Textbook ...
- I have been a Ritalin user for over 40 years. Recently I traveled to Haiti to build a school in the remote village of Platon Robert, I was there for 40 days and 40 nights, until I returned to the US to celebrate the holiday 4/20. Unfortunately I was unable to celebrate because that same day I ...
- Wondering about the correlation between total thyroidectomy, an deterioration of spinal column, all levels involved, leading to chronic pain an percocet needed on daily basis. Cervical surgery cannot be done
- I'm just scared that it's not going to work everything that I've been going through it's been my first 4 days and I just want to know if anybody else is going through what I'm going through and if they got through it and did it work I've been diagnosed with PTSD manic disorder paranoid ...