Ropinirole hydrochloride and Ondansetron drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride and Ondansetron together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ropinirole hydrochloride and Ondansetron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
17 people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride, Ondansetron are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ropinirole hydrochloride and Ondansetron?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRopinirole hydrochloride and Ondansetron from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ropinirole hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from Ropinirole hydrochloride 1,580 users)
Ondansetron has active ingredients of ondansetron. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Ondansetron 33,561 users)
Interactions between Ropinirole hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ondansetron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ropinirole hydrochloride and Ondansetrona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ropinirole hydrochloride (ropinirole hydrochloride) is often used to treat restless leg syndrome. Ondansetron (ondansetron) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ropinirole hydrochloride is used in:
- Ondansetron is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My husband took this Zofran for two days. He stopped but has had visual and audible hallucinations mostly late afternoon and evening. Just two days now and a few pills . How long will this last?
- Insomnia ... Woke 2 hours after taking Benadryl to sleep with Rls. Can't get back to sleep so want to take the ropinirole for Rls to sleep again
- My gastroenterologist just took me off omeprazole twice a day because it stopped working. (I've been on it for more than 7yrs) He changed my meds to 40mg of pantorazole in the morning and zantac at night.well,my rls has gone wild so I stopped taking it. But I'm left with horrible night time ...
User reviews to the study
- I started taking Ropinirole Hydrochloride and I am a long term user of Nexium. I experience sudden and almost total hearing loss. Anyone else had this problem?
- I've been taking Ropinirole for 2 years for severe RLS. It has allowed me to sleep after at least 10 years of very difficult RLS symptoms. In November I was diagnosed with kidney stones, none of which have passed yet. I wonder if others have formed kidney stones after using ...
- Hi I am 40 yearsold and am recently experiencing menopausal symptoms Last year in June I washospitalized due to meningitis and given the drug Ondansetron I am wondering if anybody knows if I could have these side effects 9 months later dueto the drug?
- Like to hear experiences good and bad about ambien 10mg and ropinirole .25 mg... Using for 1 yr. with poisitive effects..
- On March 2nd 2015 I took my six-year-old son to the doctor for gastroenteritis they sent me home with a prescription the Zofran after the first dose he complained of his chest hurting after the second dose he went into sudden cardiac failure which resulted in the death less than 24 hours after ...