Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Fentanyl drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Fentanyl together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Fentanyl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 08, 2017
11 people who take Ropivacaine hydrochloride, Fentanyl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Fentanyl?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRopivacaine hydrochloride and Fentanyl from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ropivacaine hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropivacaine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Ropivacaine hydrochloride 415 users)
Fentanyl has active ingredients of fentanyl. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Fentanyl 15,361 users)
Interactions between Ropivacaine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fentanyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Fentanyla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ropivacaine hydrochloride (ropivacaine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nerve block. Fentanyl (fentanyl) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- So my dentist said that fentanyl does cause tooth decay and a rapid Pace I take 25 microgram patches I've never abused them and brush my teeth twice a day does anybody know if my dentist is full of it or is there any type of class action lawsuit out there that somebody filed with the same ...
- I was wearing a Debra fentanyl patch for about 3 hours before I did a shot of 40 units of methamphetamine should u be ok
User reviews to the study
- My mom is 81 and just started fentanyl patch. She is so embarrassed with short term memory loss that she doesn't want to go out in public.
- Hi, I have been on Fentanyl for about 5 years, recently my doctor upped the dosage, I noticed my shortness of breath got much worse, my dr prescribed Xanax because he thought the shortness of breath was from anxiety and stress but now I see that when combined with the Fentanyl it might cause ...
- Hi Joining because I'm wondering if anyone gets so sleepy that it feels like your coming out of coma? Doc sending me for a sleep study but this 3 days of tired every week is,too much. Hate Mtx.
- I'm just starting to use the fentanyl patch and am taking zipsor. Is it OK to take zipsor while on the fentanyl patch? It's low dose fentanyl, 25mcg. The zipsor has helped with pain, but just takes the edge off. Thanks.
- glad to know that i am not alone.i am 68 and fentanyl is the only drug that works for my pain-(chronic)