Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Morphine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Morphine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Morphine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 10, 2017
53 people who take Ropivacaine hydrochloride, Morphine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Morphine?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRopivacaine hydrochloride and Morphine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ropivacaine hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropivacaine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Ropivacaine hydrochloride 415 users)
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 80,879 users)
Interactions between Ropivacaine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Morphine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ropivacaine hydrochloride and Morphinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ropivacaine hydrochloride (ropivacaine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nerve block. Morphine (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I take both of these tablets together, can anyone else fall asleep throughout the day? I'm coming home from work early to go to bed for an hr and after waking up can go straight back to sleep
- i have degeneration of the spine and spondulitus, I take tramadol and morphine and I want to know if I can also take methylsulfonylmethane
- Recently my pain doctor has put me on an extended release morphine. Has anyone else experienced low oxygen levels as a result of the extended release or does any type of Morphine lower oxygen levels?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I use morphine injection 15mg. I had oral cancer, treated with chemo and radiation. I go monthly for blood test. My red blood cells are better, almost on the right amount. The white cells are low at the moment. It was sometimes OK, but up and down.
- Has someone sue the dr or morphine company for getting ulcers!? Excuse my spelling, not used to writte in english. Thanks
- My name is Amber I am 32 years old. I was diagnosed with CRPS in 2014 after a doctor shot me in the shoulder with a Cortizone shot and then I had a response of burning pain down my right arm to my fingers and been like this ever since. I am depressed and anxious and have difficulty and many ...
- I have been taking Bunorphine (Transtec) patches for several months (52.5 mcg. ). Now i will just think of the word crying and I will start to tear up. When I walk and it gets difficult I cry ; if reading a book and a sentence touches my heart I cry. If someone is kind to me or I observe ...
- I don't know where to start. I cant win with the medical system. All the specialist I have seen and I am not done yet. Thousands of dollars and no real answers. I just need to vent to anyone besides my family who cant take to much more of me and my problems. I have sleep apnea also , so the ...