Salagen and Pentoxifylline drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Salagen and Pentoxifylline together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Salagen and Pentoxifylline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Salagen and Pentoxifylline?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSalagen and Pentoxifylline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Salagen has active ingredients of pilocarpine hydrochloride. It is often used in sjogren syndrome. (latest outcomes from Salagen 1,214 users)
Pentoxifylline has active ingredients of pentoxifylline. (latest outcomes from Pentoxifylline 3,111 users)
Interactions between Salagen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pentoxifylline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Salagen and Pentoxifyllinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Salagen (pilocarpine hydrochloride) is often used to treat dry mouth. Pentoxifylline (pentoxifylline) is often used to treat heart disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- i have IBS more or less under control. I have developed numbness in my feet and to a lesser extent in my legs. My doc has prescribed Trental. How is going to effect my IBS?
- I am a 54 year old female with various auto-immune system health disorders like Multiple Sclerosis and Sjogren's Syndrome. I started taking Salagen, 5mg, 3X a day about a week ago. I was having wonderful results from it. Then abou 2 days ago, I had a rebound affect. I was not producing ANY tears ...
- I've recently been diagnosed with Sjorgren's Syndrome. Unfortunately, Evoxac caused heart palpitations that would wake me up at night. My physician said to stop taking medication but the dry mouth is causing serious sleep/teeth problems. Has anyone switched to Salagren and not experienced ...