Savella and Phosphatidylserine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Savella and Phosphatidylserine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Savella and Phosphatidylserine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 07, 2017
1 person who takes Savella, Phosphatidylserine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Savella and Phosphatidylserine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSavella and Phosphatidylserine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Savella has active ingredients of milnacipran hydrochloride. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Savella 5,404 users)
Phosphatidylserine has active ingredients of phosphatidylserine. (latest outcomes from Phosphatidylserine 51 users)
Interactions between Savella and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Phosphatidylserine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Savella and Phosphatidylserinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Savella (milnacipran hydrochloride) is often used to treat fibromyalgia. Phosphatidylserine (phosphatidylserine) is often used to treat memory loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I want to read some experiance of using phosfatidylserine to eliminate migraine.I'm new in the group and I've just heard about this medicine.
- I stared Savella 2 months ago. I take 50 mg twice a day for fibromyalgia; I'm a 56-yr-old female. A month ago, around 2 am I got up to get a drink and collasped in the kitchen. I've never done this. My legs just gave out and I fell and then I could barely get up, it took me a while to gain ...
- I've been on Savella for 2 days and from my first dose I've been itching all over like crazy!! Help!!!!
- Just bought phoshatidylserine for my husband who turns 70 in April. He recently was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's. He also takes Coreg which at this time I'm not sure if he should begin taking Coreg with phoshatidylserine because it possibly could lower his blood pressure and heart ...
- Hi my name is Ruth (my friends call me Brandy) I am on Savella for fibromyalgia, I have been on this since August 2016.I have lost 53 pounds since July well my total cholesterol is 428,HDL is60,LDL is 328,Triglycerides are 151 she has upped my lipator to 40 mgs.I want off of the lipator .I ...