Serevent and Proventil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Serevent and Proventil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Serevent and Proventil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 75 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
75 people who take Serevent, Proventil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Serevent and Proventil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSerevent and Proventil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Serevent has active ingredients of salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Serevent 13,807 users)
Proventil has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Proventil 7,361 users)
Interactions between Serevent and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Proventil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Serevent and Proventila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Serevent (salmeterol xinafoate) is often used to treat asthma. Proventil (albuterol) is often used to treat asthma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Serevent is used in:
- Proventil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was taking Salmeterol Xinafoate for a couple of months...I had some type of overdose reaction (perhaps increased serum levels) and since then my body has gone through some awful things. During and after, I've developed widespread myofascial pain, headaches, abdominal pains, cataracts and an ...
User reviews to the study
- I started taking serevent last June following a chest infection. Around that time I started having ringing in my ears. It has now developed to be very loud. It is only now after researching online that I realise the cause may be serevent.