Seroquel and Acetaminophen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Seroquel and Acetaminophen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Seroquel and Acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 739 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
739 people who take Seroquel, Acetaminophen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Seroquel and Acetaminophen?
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 93,486 users)
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen 76,294 users)
Interactions between Seroquel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Seroquel and Acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Acetaminophen (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Seroquel is used in:
- Acetaminophen is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking Seroquel for the past one month. I realised my ears are pain ever since I started taking this medicine. Is it due to the body adjustment or will this problem prolong? Shall I continue taking. I have sleeping problem and doctor advised me to take Seroquel.
- I have been on seroquel for years. Since I've been taking it, I've had enlarged breasts, breast pain, small amounts of lactation and missed periods. I know this affects fertility. I want to get pregnant. Is it possible to take seroquel and get pregnant even while having these side effects?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I take 375 mg of seroquel per day for 5 years now and have been having yellow mucus discharge for about a week now and it appears to be allergies as Allegra seems to help the most. Can Seroquel aggravate allergies? I am also a smoker so there is little doubt it could be a cause of smoking of ...
- My Psychiotrist is prescribing Provigil for my above Symptoms along with the Medicines I already take. Will Provigil affect my Sleep with taking Seroquel which is the medication that helps Me the most for that? Any other side effects on the other Meds??
You may be interested in these reviews
- Taking Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg nocte for 2 years, as adjunct to Venlafaxine (Efexor) 300mg per diem, treatment for major depressive disorder. Recently began experiencing personality change to angry, irritable, moody. Referring this to Consultant ASAP. Want to discontinue, but facing severe ...
- I am on numerous meds for anxiety with agoraphobia and bipolar. I was also on narcotics for back issues for the last 17 years. I have recently been on a program to withdraw from the opiates. I have been off them now for 9 days. My problem is since being off the opiates, I have been having ...
- I've taken Lithium and Seroquel for 13 years. I'm having heart problems. My Cardiologist is suggesting that I stop taking miy lithium. Afraid to think of it.
- I'm new to the group. I've been taking Serroquel for years and I've developed facial palsy my doctor is finally weaning me off of it and I'm hoping I'm wondering whether this facial paralysis will disappear gradually or if it's permanent. I'd like to hear comments from others experiencing the ...
- Hi, I've been taking Seroquel for about 6 years for insomnia. I started with 200 mg and I used to take less or more from 50 to 200, depending on my insomnia. I suspect that I developed somehow a rhinitis problem, as I frequently have the symptom. I'm tapering the drug and I'm currently in 25 ...