Seroquel and Acetaminophen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Seroquel and Acetaminophen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Seroquel and Acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,212 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 17, 2017
3,212 people who take Seroquel, Acetaminophen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Seroquel and Acetaminophen?
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 90,952 users)
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen 76,283 users)
Interactions between Seroquel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Seroquel and Acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Acetaminophen (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Seroquel is used in:
- Acetaminophen is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been on seroquel for years. Since I've been taking it, I've had enlarged breasts, breast pain, small amounts of lactation and missed periods. I know this affects fertility. I want to get pregnant. Is it possible to take seroquel and get pregnant even while having these side effects?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I take 375 mg of seroquel per day for 5 years now and have been having yellow mucus discharge for about a week now and it appears to be allergies as Allegra seems to help the most. Can Seroquel aggravate allergies? I am also a smoker so there is little doubt it could be a cause of smoking of ...
- My Psychiotrist is prescribing Provigil for my above Symptoms along with the Medicines I already take. Will Provigil affect my Sleep with taking Seroquel which is the medication that helps Me the most for that? Any other side effects on the other Meds??
- I have taken seroquel for several years and suddenly developed cryptogenic organizing pneumonia. Does anyone have similar problems?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Diagnosed with lymphoma. After 3years of taking serequel for insomnia now I was told to go for radiation. Refused due to cost. Nowvi do not know what to do. I was given all sorts of cream but none helps. Ichyness driving me nuts. Any advice howctovstop ichyness or any natural medication ...
- Hello everyone =) This is my first day to the group. I have just recently been put on prozac 40 mg and serequil 25mg for depression. I woke up this morning feeling like I was coming out of my skin. I had to take a klonopin, something I never have to do!! Im having second thoughts about these ...
- It seems odd that sometime quetiapine is used to treat fibromyalgia and yet it can make it worse. Is 75 mg a day likely to mimic or cause CFS?
- I am on Seroquel 50mg and have really bad chest pains does any body else suffer from chest pains with this med??
- I buy seroquel 200 mg on a new supplier pharmacy store near by on this month February. The drug expired at this coming July. This week I suddenly having problem wake up in the middle of the night. At first is 4 am , then 3 am and then 2:30 am.i never having this problem before when I buy from ...