Seroquel and Xanax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Seroquel and Xanax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Seroquel and Xanax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,461 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 10, 2017
4,461 people who take Seroquel, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Seroquel and Xanax?
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 93,437 users)
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 89,605 users)
Interactions between Seroquel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Seroquel and Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Xanax (alprazolam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Seroquel is used in:
- Xanax is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i was taking 0.5 xanax and now blue xanax 1.0 just take half one and made my heart race and have felt sick for 2 days anybody else have this happen
- I took my xanax,opana er and dicflinac sodium 75 mg. My daughtet had to call 911 ..i wad having a severe allergic reaction
- I have been on seroquel for years. Since I've been taking it, I've had enlarged breasts, breast pain, small amounts of lactation and missed periods. I know this affects fertility. I want to get pregnant. Is it possible to take seroquel and get pregnant even while having these side effects?
- I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've taken Lithium and Seroquel for 13 years. I'm having heart problems. My Cardiologist is suggesting that I stop taking miy lithium. Afraid to think of it.
- Hey all, I am 21 and have bipolar and anxiety. Have been on xanax as needed for 3 years and just starting latuda after being on risperidone for 2 years
- I'm new to the group. I've been taking Serroquel for years and I've developed facial palsy my doctor is finally weaning me off of it and I'm hoping I'm wondering whether this facial paralysis will disappear gradually or if it's permanent. I'd like to hear comments from others experiencing the ...
- Hi, I've been taking Seroquel for about 6 years for insomnia. I started with 200 mg and I used to take less or more from 50 to 200, depending on my insomnia. I suspect that I developed somehow a rhinitis problem, as I frequently have the symptom. I'm tapering the drug and I'm currently in 25 ...
- Hi, I am 23 and i have been taking seroquel for sleep for 4 or 5 months. I am having a hard time pronouncing words that I normal could pronounce easily, especially when it comes to suffix s. I also struggle with saying a coherent sentence, often my mind goes blank mid sentence or i do not ...