Sertraline hydrochloride and Donepezil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and Donepezil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sertraline hydrochloride and Donepezil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 47 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 08, 2017
47 people who take Sertraline hydrochloride, Donepezil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Sertraline hydrochloride and Donepezil?
Sertraline hydrochloride has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Sertraline hydrochloride 13,678 users)
Donepezil has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in dementia. (latest outcomes from Donepezil 7,315 users)
Interactions between Sertraline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Donepezil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sertraline hydrochloride and Donepezila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sertraline hydrochloride (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Donepezil (donepezil hydrochloride) is often used to treat dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Sertraline hydrochloride is used in:
- Donepezil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I am currently taking 50mg sertraline and i am considering startin garcinia cambogia would like to know if it would be safe?
- I've been on sertraline 50mg for 6 weeks and have now been increased to 100mg which I've been on for 2 weeks. I am experiencing motion sickness and was wondering if this is likely to wear off?
- My husband's Lewy Body dementia is still at the mild stage. Right now the fatigue, disorientation, hallucinations are manageable. He would like to do something about the swollen ankles but find it imposibl to put on compression stockings. We are looking for alternatives.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi my wife was diagnosed 5 years ago and has been on donepizil every since hasn't been to bad very very slow decline.Back I January was put on risperidone and since the last 2 months hasince really slipped been told to take her of it and see if any better in a weeks time .From what I have ...
- I have been taking Prazosin for just lest than a year...it solved my nightmare problems...however, when I was not consistent with taking it, I became volatile...uncontrollable temper fits...started taking it regular but still struggled with what I call the "Snap" sudden snaps of temper fits...My ...
- Hello! Hope you're doing well. I've been on 50 mg sertraline for 3,5 months now. Have 7 more full pills to go daily and then will be splitting them in half daily for the next 7 pills, after that half a tablet every other day for another 7 tablets. While on the drug, I've been experiencing ...
- Been on sertraline for 3 weeks. Have stopped taking cranberry tablets but would like to take them again since without I get urine infections. Will it be ok to take both?
- PLEASE RESPONS TO QUESTIONS MATTER FOR YOU ONLY: 1. How do feel/felt being on Zoloft and Oxytocin together? 2. Do you have autism or asperger? 3. Was anxiety level increased or decreased after taking Oxytocin along with Zoloft? 4. Do you have focusing on reading books problem as being a ...