Sertraline hydrochloride and Inositol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and Inositol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sertraline hydrochloride and Inositol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 12, 2017
1 person who takes Sertraline hydrochloride, Inositol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Sertraline hydrochloride and Inositol?
Sertraline hydrochloride has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Sertraline hydrochloride 13,678 users)
Inositol has active ingredients of inositol. It is often used in obsessive-compulsive disorder. (latest outcomes from Inositol 224 users)
Interactions between Sertraline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Inositol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sertraline hydrochloride and Inositola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sertraline hydrochloride (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Inositol (inositol) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Sertraline hydrochloride is used in:
- Inositol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I am currently taking 50mg sertraline and i am considering startin garcinia cambogia would like to know if it would be safe?
- I've been on sertraline 50mg for 6 weeks and have now been increased to 100mg which I've been on for 2 weeks. I am experiencing motion sickness and was wondering if this is likely to wear off?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I suffer tremendously with panic attacks , OCD agoraphobia and phobias. I'm taking lexapro and now going to introduce inositol ,, anyone have a recommendation ?
- I have been taking Prazosin for just lest than a year...it solved my nightmare problems...however, when I was not consistent with taking it, I became volatile...uncontrollable temper fits...started taking it regular but still struggled with what I call the "Snap" sudden snaps of temper fits...My ...
- Im noining because psychiatrist suggested I take inositil and I am having trouble with jitters at relatively low doses. He wants me to get to 12 g per day and I dont know how I'll ever do this.
- Hello! Hope you're doing well. I've been on 50 mg sertraline for 3,5 months now. Have 7 more full pills to go daily and then will be splitting them in half daily for the next 7 pills, after that half a tablet every other day for another 7 tablets. While on the drug, I've been experiencing ...
- Been on sertraline for 3 weeks. Have stopped taking cranberry tablets but would like to take them again since without I get urine infections. Will it be ok to take both?