Sertraline and Meloxicam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sertraline and Meloxicam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sertraline and Meloxicam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 554 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
554 people who take Sertraline, Meloxicam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Sertraline and Meloxicam?
Sertraline has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Sertraline 53,545 users)
Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 24,101 users)
Interactions between Sertraline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Meloxicam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sertraline and Meloxicama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sertraline (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Meloxicam (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Sertraline is used in:
- Meloxicam is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Did anyone take Zoloft and later have breast cancer?
- Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
- blood pressure has risen while taking meloxicam for 1 week.
- I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
You may be interested in these reviews
- My husband has PBC and was diagnosed 20 years ago and as far as we know, it has not progressed. I was just wondering what effect Meloxicam would or could have on his liver if he asked his doctor to be put on it for his joint pain? Any info would truly be appreciated! Thank you
- I really want to drive, is there any type of medication to counteract the side effects that cause impairment in driving?
- Last week I had surgery for a ruptured tendon in my lower left leg. I've taken Meloxicam for several years. From what I've read there seems to be others with this problem. I want to know why this wasn't listed as a side effect of this drug.
- I started Meloxicam a month ago .. added to my Tramadol which I've been on for years .. Here on the east coast we've had a sudden heat wave this week which has caused me some unusual negative symptoms when doing what I normally do outside .. Even though I was keeping myself hydrated I was having ...
- I have been on baby aspirin for several years. No heart disease but as a precaution. I was recently put on Meloxicam for my neck pain. I have read I should not take both. Could I take them if I took on in the morning and one at night??