Simvastatin and Valerian drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Simvastatin and Valerian together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Simvastatin and Valerian. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 04, 2017
14 people who take Simvastatin, Valerian are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Simvastatin and Valerian?
Simvastatin has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Simvastatin 144,725 users)
Valerian has active ingredients of valerian. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Valerian 364 users)
Interactions between Simvastatin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Valerian and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Simvastatin and Valeriana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Simvastatin (simvastatin) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Valerian (valerian) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Simvastatin is used in:
- Valerian is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Has anyone experienced shaking leg while taking Simvastatin?
- 9.7 % eosinophils blood percentage (relative) Have gerd and ibs and I take cholesterol med and metoprolol from heart...worried about elevated wbc
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia if you are taking simvastatin ? Thank you
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Does Apple cider vinegar adverse effect of taken with simvastatin tablet 10 mg?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I been taking simvastatin 40 mg for aprox 3 yrs. Have very bad ear ringing. It seems as if i am loosing my hearing . I cant hear people tgat yalk in low piych tone of voice.
- I have taken 80 mg. of Simvastatin since my open heart surgery in 2001. My rectal bleeding started 1 1/2 years ago when a Doctor prescribed Naproxen - that was followed by massive rectal hemorrhaging. My Doctor immediately stopped use of Naproxen, all aspirin and Simvastatin, and the bleeding ...
- Was on lovastatin and woke up one day with a speak delay. Had tests ran indicated that I didn't have a stroke or bleeding on the brain. Still am having trouble speaking. Does anyone know how long this will last?
- Glad I found this group. I actually didn't think there was a link with my anemia and Simi until recently. I'll be happy to find out what people have to say and are doing about it as my blood pressure has gone up a lot recently too and I'm looking for nutrition based ways to sort of counteract ...
- I've only been taking Simvastin 5 mgs for about 3 weeks for a high cholesterol level, but the problem is I've been taking Cellceot for 8 yrs for a transplanted kidney. I heard ftom one doctor it may interact with Cellcept but another Doctor told me ot was only 5mgs and it would not interact. I ...