Sinemet cr and Saw palmetto drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Sinemet cr and Saw palmetto together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sinemet cr and Saw palmetto. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
1 person who takes Sinemet cr, Saw palmetto are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Sinemet cr and Saw palmetto?
Sinemet cr has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Sinemet cr 1,744 users)
Saw palmetto has active ingredients of saw palmetto. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Saw palmetto 1,813 users)
Interactions between Sinemet cr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Saw palmetto and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sinemet cr and Saw palmettoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sinemet cr (carbidopa; levodopa) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Saw palmetto (saw palmetto) is often used to treat prostatic disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Sinemet cr is used in:
- Saw palmetto is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Then two years having saw palmeto for hairloss, now may right eye es very dry,. Is reversible. Thanks.
- will these drugs cause a positive urine test for amphetamines? sinemet, sinemet cr, selegeline hcl
You may be interested in these reviews
- Why did you decide to take l-theanine with sinemet cr, how much do you take and what are experiencing? Any results, adverse effects or successes?
- Thanks for everybody's input. Has anybody successfully replaced saw palmetto with B-sitosterol, without any need for any other supplement or medication?
- hi, how are you every one .plz tell me can i take saw palmetto with R.A positive. im using it for hair lose.but i have inflamed knee joint. plz suggest
- I am Vientiane in eloquis, and want to take saw palmetto for hair. Is it safe to take with bloodthinners?
- Hi. New member here. I was taking saw palmetto to prevent some slight hair loss. At the time that was my biggest concern. I wish it still was. I took it for sbout 6 months powrder form and only took one a day as opposed to the recommended 2 a day. It was the powder form 320 mg i believe. ...