Sinemet cr and Daypro alta drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Sinemet cr and Daypro alta together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sinemet cr and Daypro alta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Sinemet cr and Daypro alta?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSinemet cr and Daypro alta from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sinemet cr has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Sinemet cr 1,779 users)
Daypro alta has active ingredients of oxaprozin potassium. (latest outcomes from Daypro alta 3 users)
Interactions between Sinemet cr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Daypro alta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sinemet cr and Daypro altaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sinemet cr (carbidopa; levodopa) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Daypro alta (oxaprozin potassium) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- Why did you decide to take l-theanine with sinemet cr, how much do you take and what are experiencing? Any results, adverse effects or successes?
- Hi there, I have a parkinsonim family members and anyone knows og heard if possible to mix Ginkgo Biloba and Sinemet? Regards,
- this my first time to join a support group. I am male, 74 yrs old, diagnosed in early 2011. I am working nearly full time.