Sinemet cr and Marijuana drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Sinemet cr and Marijuana together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sinemet cr and Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Sinemet cr and Marijuana?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSinemet cr and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sinemet cr has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Sinemet cr 1,779 users)
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Interactions between Sinemet cr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Marijuana and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sinemet cr and Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sinemet cr (carbidopa; levodopa) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Marijuana (marijuana) is often used to treat drug abuse and dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hello I'm taking the antibiotic cephalexin but I smoke weed on the daily can I still smoke while I'm taking these antibiotics?
- I have been diagnosed with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. I haven't used marijuana since high school (20 years ago), but every bit of research and study ever done by any reputable agency about the Human Endocannabinoid System and the functions of the Human CB1 and CB2 receptors, shows that marijuana ...
- I have frequent headaches so I was wondering how can I stop taking aspirin without having headaches?
- I have VHL and I am not a marijuana user, as a matter of fact I am an American Veteran and a United States Marine. So I don't want a whole lot of bullshit about pot is a medicine and for lack of a better term "Stoner Logic" I am looking for stone cold facts and evidence as to the benefits of THC ...
- I have mornings where I would wake up noxious, I would throw up a yellowish liquid or the dinner I had If I had it pass 6 pm. Every time I feel like this I would want to smoke and instantly it'll go away especially my headaches. Am I making things better or worse ?
User reviews to the study
- My daughter was vaccine injured by the Tetanus vaccine. Her I.Q. is only 52. She is 17 years old, and unable to read, nor do simple math. We have tried diet, and many nutritional supplements, to no avail. We have even done Adipose Stem Cell injections with no improvement. Any thoughts on ...
- I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?
- Why did you decide to take l-theanine with sinemet cr, how much do you take and what are experiencing? Any results, adverse effects or successes?
- I've recently been diagnosed with bradycardia, osteoarthritis and depression. Am I making things worse by using medical marijuana for pain and anxiety. I take xanax, antidepressants (low dose) and pain killers. The marijuana really helps with the pain and anxiety but I'm worried that I'm making ...
- Yes it can happen I did it and as a result I have really and totally stuffed up my stomach too the point where I'm so I'll it wasn't even worth it x