Singulair and Neurontin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Singulair and Neurontin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Singulair and Neurontin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,125 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
2,125 people who take Singulair, Neurontin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Singulair and Neurontin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSingulair and Neurontin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Singulair has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Singulair 69,933 users)
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 82,730 users)
Interactions between Singulair and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Neurontin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Singulair and Neurontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Singulair (montelukast sodium) is often used to treat asthma. Neurontin (gabapentin) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Singulair is used in:
- Neurontin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was recently diagnosed with CLL. I did not have any history of slightly elevated white blood cell count (19,000). My last unrelated blood work up for angiogram which very little blockage, not reguireing treatment. Also had adnormal bone marrow biopsy result. Started taking COQ10 stortly ...
- Is Gabapentin advised for TBI patients with nerve pain ? Are there serious side effects that go along with this drug ?
- Does anyone else experience not only muscle spasms from Marijuana but also muscle stiffness and pain after the Marijuana wears off?
- It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
User reviews to the study
- After taking Singular for 6 days, tingling hands and numbness occurred with no relief. Does this sensation go away in time?
- My son is 7 years now and he was taking singulair for almost 4 years but he stopped it eventually and he suffers now from alopecia areata. Is taking singulair related to have alopecia areata? and if so,? If he stopped taking singulair his hair will return back again?
- Been put on this med to help with chronic urticatia nothing is working to take hives away i am a bit scared because of all these bad side affects also suffer with allergies to some medications any help or advise please
- I was talking cinnamon and neuronin. I ended up having no neuronin in my system. I was in serious pain. I stopped taking the cinnamon and I have been feeling better. I had to start at the lowest dose. I was taking 800mg 3x a day. I am now taking 300mg 3x day. It's helping but it doesn't get rid ...
- Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...