Singulair and Pycnogenol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Singulair and Pycnogenol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Singulair and Pycnogenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Singulair has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Singulair 63,295 users)
Pycnogenol has active ingredients of pycnogenol. (latest outcomes from Pycnogenol 73 users)
On Feb, 15, 2017
1 person who takes Singulair, Pycnogenol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- anaphylactic shock
- lip swelling
- musculoskeletal chest pain
- nasal oedema
- pharyngeal oedema
- swollen tongue
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Singulair and Pycnogenol?
Interactions between Singulair and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pycnogenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Singulair (montelukast sodium) is often used to treat asthma. Pycnogenol (pycnogenol) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
Can you answer these questions?
- Excessive sweating, especially of my scalp, face, neck to the point that it runs off of my chin. When I walk from a fairly cool room (72 degrees) into a warmer room (80 degrees) the sweat starts rolling out of my hair, going into my eyes!! I'm a 58 year old female and have had this horrible ...
- An herbalist told me to get this. said it was good for the blood. when mine was looked at under a Dark Field Microscope my red cells were all clumped toether. I als have very low BP will taking this make my BP even lower?
- I am starting a rash and would like to know if I can take Benadryl, I also have Zyrtec. Do not want to disturb the doctor unless necessary, it is 12 midnight
- Been wondering about my nausea and feeling of my throat tightening
- My 3.5 years old daughter has been experiecing an involutional comunication problem which started 4 months ago. In the begining, she had allucinations that we believe was related to the montelukast - she had been taken it for at least 2 years. Does anybody in the group have psycotic problems ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have had a cough for a few months now after being on Singulair. I do not have asthma, I am only on Singulair to help prevent breast implants from hardening up which Singulair helps prevent. I thought it was a post nasal drip and have been to the doctor two times in the last two months to see ...
- I believe there is a correlation from when I started taking singulair for allergies and when I was diagnosed with vitiligo. Both happened about 5 years ago. The vitiligo just kept getting worse. I recently ran out of singulair, and I really thought I started seeing repigmentation. I have ...
- Has anyone taken pygnogenol? Please share positive or negatives effects. I supposedly have bronchiestasis. Lots of mucous in the morning and hoarseness in the evening. Taking acetyl l cysteine NAC to,liquefy mucous, vitamins C and D and pygnogenol.
- I wanted to know if it was safe to take Dulera and Singulair at the same time. I find that alone both have their benefits. Singulair helps with my allergies, and Dulera works on clearing the inflammation so that I can sing. I am more concerned with long term affects. What is your honest ...
- Hello, My doctor started me on Singulair and I can't believe how well it treats my allergies and breathing but I am having terrible muscle spasms that are causing problems. I hate to get off this because it helps so much but the pain of the cramping and spasms is horrible. I am hydrated ...