Skelaxin and Amoxicillin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Skelaxin and Amoxicillin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Skelaxin and Amoxicillin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 276 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 10, 2017
276 people who take Skelaxin, Amoxicillin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Skelaxin and Amoxicillin?
Skelaxin has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Skelaxin 7,748 users)
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin 38,405 users)
Interactions between Skelaxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amoxicillin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Skelaxin and Amoxicillina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Skelaxin (metaxalone) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Amoxicillin (amoxicillin) is often used to treat helicobacter infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Skelaxin is used in:
- Amoxicillin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm a female age 33, I'm a patient taking Suboxone. Now I go monthly to see my doctor and always have good urine tests. My doctor recently started me on Skelaxin for my back, added to my other medications; Vistaral, Lexapro and Suboxone. So this morning I took a Skelaxin before my appointment ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- Are there interactions taking amoxicillin (infected tooth) With carbadopa- levodopa (Parkinson's disease),together?
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
- Currently I have a nasty sinius infection. Doc.put me amoxicillin. Now have a gout flair in both big toes. Looking for some connection. Gout in both big toes is a first for me, thanks,
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hey all! I've recently started taking Amoxicillin for an ear infection. Today I was out in the sun for about 6 hours (with sunscreen) and was left with a bright red, extremely painful burn. The pain is almost unbearable, and I am unsure as to what I can do besides applying liberal amounts of ...
- I am a CKD patient recently underwent bypass surgery. I am on medicine and dialysis thrice weekly. Now I am having caugh and the sputum has changed to yellow. My chest is clear. I was wondering if Amoxicillin could be taken with all this medication.
- Hi there, I was given Amoxicillin approximately 18 months ago for a tooth infection by my dentist. Within 12 hours I suffered a very bad reaction, throat and mouth extremely inflamed and felt like they were on fire. I ended up not speaking for 4 days as each time I tried I was in agony for ...
- I took amoxicillin for near 1week. 2caps 2x aday due to fever and bad flu. My menses is now delayed 15days. I have done my ligation but now I got worried am I pregnant (1% of ppl doing ligation) or is just normal to have delay. Tq
- I am on amoxicillan have a bad sinus infection causing me to be sick with bad gas pains my doctor prescribed me 300 mg of ranitidine but I am taking benadryl also is it safe