Skelaxin and Percocet drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Skelaxin and Percocet together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Skelaxin and Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 596 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
596 people who take Skelaxin, Percocet are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Skelaxin and Percocet?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkelaxin and Percocet from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Skelaxin has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Skelaxin 7,861 users)
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,778 users)
Interactions between Skelaxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Percocet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Skelaxin and Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Skelaxin (metaxalone) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Skelaxin is used in:
- Percocet is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- my son age 21 has Bipolar disorder he fell and injured his knee and has Percocet for pain. He has also gained 25 pounds in 6 month.
- I'm a female age 33, I'm a patient taking Suboxone. Now I go monthly to see my doctor and always have good urine tests. My doctor recently started me on Skelaxin for my back, added to my other medications; Vistaral, Lexapro and Suboxone. So this morning I took a Skelaxin before my appointment ...
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- I found a board about percocet andpersonality change. and signed up then it took me to a diferent board. How do you do a search?
- It's on the TOP of my shoulder. following the collar bone and tip of bone point on top ( again). The pain is now radiating to involve restricted movement of my arm. I can move my arm straight out from my body sideways and the pain in more intense with arm movement closer to my body and ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been off and on percs the last 9 months . No more than three 15's a day .... Developed tingling and numbness about 6 months ago ... Have been off of them 10 days now . How long does this numbness last
- Wondering about the correlation between total thyroidectomy, an deterioration of spinal column, all levels involved, leading to chronic pain an percocet needed on daily basis. Cervical surgery cannot be done
- I have been on Percocet for about 18 months and four months ago I broke out with severe perioral dermatitis. We have tried every dermatitis cream, including steroids, and nothing is working. Approximately 45% of my face is covered now.
- My name is Amber I am 32 years old. I was diagnosed with CRPS in 2014 after a doctor shot me in the shoulder with a Cortizone shot and then I had a response of burning pain down my right arm to my fingers and been like this ever since. I am depressed and anxious and have difficulty and many ...
- I've been taking Percocet and my throat is swollen,my trachial feels tight, I have a puffy circle where my trachia is located. I can't sleep because I feel like I'm gasping for breath. How long before this ends. I've stopped taking the percocet 4 days ago. ANy help will be appreciated. Thank you.