Soma and Xanthoparmelia drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Soma and Xanthoparmelia together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Soma and Xanthoparmelia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Soma and Xanthoparmelia?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSoma and Xanthoparmelia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Soma has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Soma 13,583 users)
Xanthoparmelia has active ingredients of xanthoparmelia.
Interactions between Soma and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xanthoparmelia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Soma and Xanthoparmeliaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I took one some 350 and wanted to take a unison doxitrine (spelled wrong) 25mg to sleep. Is it safe to take both?
- was taken off soma and started have urinary frequency with dribble, can't seem to empty my bladder
- IT WONT LET ME LIST THE REMAINDER OF THE DRUGS I TAKE EVERY DAY. LOVASTATN, ADVAIR, VITAMIN D,
- If you go off Soma will the numbness in feet go away
- Is it safe for me to take soma with a seizure disorder even though I take depakote to manage the seizures?
User reviews to the study
- About two weeks after beginning Zetia, I started to have severe itching after a shower. It also happened when I washed my hands or face. The itching was in the areas that touched water, except for my torso area. It is unrelenting for about 45 minutes. It is like being tortured for 45 minutes. I ...
- Hello everyone. I am a 58 year old female living in SW Virginia. I was hit crossing the street in 2003 and was unable to work until 2009. I worked at home taking cust service calls from Oct 2009 until October 2013. Was feeling good and no health issues except in 2012 I had surgery for carpal ...
- Hi, I'm a 43 year old woman taking soma for muscle spasticity/cervical dystonia and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. I am new to the group and wondering if the people who have hair loss while on soma also have pain and redness on their scalp. I take soma, and I have always had thick hair, both my ...
- Horrible nightmares when taking Soma. So bad I am afraid to go back to sleep. I realized in the nightmare that I was asleep and kept trying to yell out for someone to wake me up. And each time someone did, it was just part of the nightmare. It happened again and again, seemingly forever in the ...
- Hello everyone, I've been prescribed soma for back pain for around six years now with no problems. Recently I've started getting hives every time I take this med. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.