Sonata and Phenergan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sonata and Phenergan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sonata and Phenergan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 89 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 30, 2017
89 people who take Sonata, Phenergan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Sonata and Phenergan?
Sonata has active ingredients of zaleplon. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Sonata 2,801 users)
Phenergan has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Phenergan 18,427 users)
Interactions between Sonata and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Phenergan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sonata and Phenergana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sonata (zaleplon) is often used to treat insomnia. Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Sonata is used in:
- Phenergan is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking Sonata for my insomnia since November of 2015. I am 64 years old. I noticed almost immediately that I was having night sweats similar to the ones I was having during the onset of menopause. Some nights I have to change my night gown 4 times in one night. Other nights it's ...
- I just had a heart ablation on feb 26 2015,been really sick at my stomache from anthesia,if I take a Phenergan will it make my heart go into fiblation
You may be interested in these reviews
- hi. having gas issues and trying to pin it down . just decides to come as it pleases and without warning. no smell just noise. anyone have this issue? i ruled out dairy. no other changes in diet noted.
- Hello. I have an 8year old daughter with Autism and after researching and taking several test to find the cause of her ADD and found that we don't have the gene and have another 6year old boy completely with no issues. The only difference between the 2 pregnancies is that with my daughter I was ...
- Hello everyone. I am a 58 year old female living in SW Virginia. I was hit crossing the street in 2003 and was unable to work until 2009. I worked at home taking cust service calls from Oct 2009 until October 2013. Was feeling good and no health issues except in 2012 I had surgery for carpal ...
- I have been taking 25mg sometimes 50mg to help me sleep on an off for years. Recently double vision in left eye. Ambulance. I thought I was having a stroke. Hospital adv optometrist who referred me to eye specialist. CT scan Monday. Blood test showed inflammation. Found this site and wondering ...
- My doctor took me off prozac & wellbutrin. He replaced these with cymbala. Meanwhile,I've been on sonata on and off for maybe a year - more off. I'm having a difficult time. The change in meds made me more depressed. I was self and overmedicating the sonata because all I wanted to do was ...