Spiriva respimat and Botox drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Spiriva respimat and Botox together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Spiriva respimat and Botox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSpiriva respimat and Botox from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Spiriva respimat has active ingredients of tiotropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Spiriva respimat 389 users)
Botox has active ingredients of botulinum toxin type a. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Botox 30,682 users)
Interactions between Spiriva respimat and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Botox and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Spiriva respimat and Botoxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Spiriva respimat (tiotropium bromide) is often used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Botox (botulinum toxin type a) is often used to treat skin wrinkling. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hey Is it risci to do botox ( face ) when tou have myotonia who effects only my legs?
- I have dyspraxia and people have mentioned this injection might work I am already taking propranolol 10mg three times a day
- Am a 62 year old man, experienced for first time botox about a month ago, subsequently have experienced very high blood pressure....question what organ in the body effected bi botox is causing this
- ive had botox many times with no side effects. I had not had any botox for a year but had been using 8 drops/day of LUGOLS solution for the past 6 months. Yesterday I went for Botox and by the 4 injection to my forehead I started feeling faint and then I had the most scary episode, pins and ...
- Hi I don't know if you can private message on here but my partner is soon to have Botox injections. He had surgery before this. Does this particular problem have an effect on your sex life at all? He won't tell me exactly what's wrong I'm just worried girlfriend who doesn't know much about ...
User reviews to the study
- I had Botox for the first time 4 weeks ago. I've had a range of symptoms since but am now experiencing rapid heart rate ( 105bmm at rest) and feel breathless climbing a flight of stairs. I'm in the early stages of diagnosis with the Drs but I suspect they'll find nothing.
- I had fillers around my mouth and Botox injected in my forehead 4months later I had a retina artery occulsion lost eyesight in left eye wondering if there is any legal recourse
- I'm 18 days out after trying botox for crows feet. I've had horrible side effects including nausea, weakens and burning sensation in arms and hands. It seems the burning is also appearing in other parts of my body. I'm scared. When will these resolve? Will there be permanent damage? Is there any ...
- I have been taking Brintellix for a year when I decided to get a Botox treatment for my wrinkles. The Botox did absolutely nothing if the desired effect, even after 3 shots session within 3 weeks. Rather what I did get each time I got the Botox (within 2 hours) were flu-like side effects: ...
- I have been looking to share my Anaphylactic reactions, with those who may have suffered similar, and would wish to question the general claims of practitioners, whom in my experience advocate, reaction to Botox, is Rare ! After 4 botox injections, within a 6 month interval, and within 3 ...