Spiriva and Lescol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Spiriva and Lescol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Spiriva and Lescol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 19, 2017
78 people who take Spiriva, Lescol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Spiriva and Lescol?
Spiriva has active ingredients of tiotropium bromide monohydrate. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Spiriva 98,428 users)
Lescol has active ingredients of fluvastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lescol 6,618 users)
Interactions between Spiriva and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lescol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Spiriva and Lescola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Spiriva (tiotropium bromide monohydrate) is often used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Lescol (fluvastatin sodium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Spiriva is used in:
- Lescol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
- I come from an obese family but maintained a healthy 135 LBs for over 70 years UNTIL I started taking Spiriva. I maintain between 1000 and 1200 cal. a day mostly fruit and veggies. have just tipped the scales at 160 after 11 months on Spiriva. any help out there?
- Keep quitting my Spiriva because I cannot tolerate nasal congestion and dont feel any better using Spiriva
- Anybody have this problem?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- Ive had grand mals since i was,6.Started getting copd over 10 years agonoow severe,hadcancer in 2014 ruined chance of transplant.on oxyjen 24 7 .Beenon ventilator4x at hospital have trouble doing anything physical now..worried pone of these days not going to wake after seizzure.
- My name is Robert,had tonic clonic seizures since i was 6 now63.Have had copd over10 years,now severe.Had cancer in 2014 ,ruined chances of transplant.Been on ventilator4x at hospital.Lungs bad ,worried about future seizures and lungs getting so bad.convultions last 2 3 minutes,might not wake ...
- Over the past two years I've lost two molars on the right upper side of my mouth, now the next tooth is beginning to have the same sensations the lost teeth had in the beginning. I'm searching for the cause of my teeth going bad. The dentist said the lost teeth looked healthy in xray right to ...
- I seem to gain weight whenever I start the inhaler again. I have gone off it because of weight gain even though my doctor's office denies it. I started it again but seem to have a harder time taking weight off when I am on spiriva respimat.