Spironolactone and Vaccinium brittonii drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Spironolactone and Vaccinium brittonii together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Spironolactone and Vaccinium brittonii. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 27, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Spironolactone and Vaccinium brittonii?
Spironolactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Spironolactone 47,364 users)
Vaccinium brittonii has active ingredients of blueberry.
Interactions between Spironolactone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vaccinium brittonii and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Spironolactone and Vaccinium brittoniia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have read that Epleronone is an alternative, but my endocrinologist thinks it's less effective to control Conns and keep my hypertension down. However, I read that it doesn't elevate cortisol levels, while Spironolactone does. Any thoughts or ideas please?
- How long does it take to lose weight after quiting spironolactone?
- what is intraction b/n spronolactone
- I have Hep. C, which I'm hoping to be treated for, liver cirrossis, PAH but also a failing Gaul bladder which they cannot remove. I haven't been able to take any treatment for PAH, I've tried two so far, Tyveso ( inhaler ) and a pill they give to men for ED, can't remember the name. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I started experiencing severe joint and muscle pain soon after I started taking aldactone. Is this common?
- I take 2 spironolactone per day since Feb. It has helped to balance my blood pressure. The only ptoblem is, dry throat. This is particularly hard for me because I am a musical performer and teacher. I sing 3 hours per day on the average and I'm 60 years old. I want to keep my voice...and I like ...
- one of my close relative female at the age 50 takes spironolactone since a long time.. recently she got pre diabetic. control the diabetic she takes Metformin.. need some information about how safe taking this to meditation. also, what is the good time to take them? is this 2 medication interact ...
- I am a 45 year old female experiencing breast tenderness, bruxism, and severe headaches. Been taking spiralactone for approximately 8 months for hormonal acne. I would like to stop the medication to see if the teeth clenching and headaches go away. I am also getting a custom night guard made to ...
- Have been on this drug for over a year, had more frequent Uli infections. The last 2 months have had one uti after another. Approximately 7 to 10 days after stopping antibiotic the uti was back. I have now stopped taking spironolaction. Will let you know if spironolaction was the problem.