Suboxone and Dilaudid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Suboxone and Dilaudid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Suboxone and Dilaudid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 11, 2017
52 people who take Suboxone, Dilaudid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Suboxone and Dilaudid?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSuboxone and Dilaudid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Suboxone has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Suboxone 17,544 users)
Dilaudid has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Dilaudid 19,284 users)
Interactions between Suboxone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dilaudid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Suboxone and Dilaudida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Suboxone is used in:
- Dilaudid is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I recently started suboxone after 6 months on vivitrol - which was not reducing my cravings. I have also been on Wellbutrin and Celexa the past year. I am 9 months sober and in that 9 months I have gained a lot of weight - part of it was being in jail and halfway houses and I think I have just ...
- Im a 35 year old male. I've been prescribed suboxone and in an outpatient drug treatment program for two plus years. I've never had Pneumonia in my life up until two years ago. My first experience with Pneumonia almost killed me. I ended up having surgery and hospitalized for about a month. Then ...
- On suboxone past 18 months. Low back pain. Sciatica. Within couple months of starting it, lymph nodes right below jawline presented themselves. No other meds. No tobacco use. Figured it could be due to sublingual film or tabs. Anyone else think taking suboxone could be a cause of this? Had ...
- Hi everybody! I'm reaching out as a mom of an amazing young woman (18 years old) who has suffered with widespread CRPS since she was 10. She has undergone inpatient rehab x 6 weeks and again for 2 weeks over the years utilizing the "Sherry" method-bootcamp-hell but, although she would initially ...
- Have any of you lost weight with taking suboxone and phentermine together?
User reviews to the study
- may 3, 2017 surgery to remove cancer tumor from right kidney. IV of Dilaudid or morphine, don't remember which, for two day. then dilaudid for about 5 days, then to the ER with afib. then 3 days later back to the ER with afib. both times, they were able to give me a shot the put me back ...
- Hi everyone. Has it been proven that suboxone causes dysphasia? Any remedy aside from quitting the drug? Thank you K
- Hey my name is David and I used to have a friend who died after surgery on his cerebellum, he used to use Suboxone for a long time. I am using Suboxone for 8 years now I have pain on my cerebellum. Anyone has this type of pain? Thanks
- I first noticed it felt like I was sitting on a lump in the couch and the burning after urination I have been on Cipro for three weeks and it doesn't seem much better Has anybody had the symptoms please help
- Age 65, have IBS-C with GERD since 1982. Now that I have serious pain issues and vicodin was reformulated into garbage, I am being told to take dilaudid which is causing the IBS to worsen, especially the GERD as I can control the constipation with Miralax and fiber.