Suboxone and Seroquel drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Suboxone and Seroquel together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Suboxone and Seroquel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 350 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 18, 2017
350 people who take Suboxone, Seroquel are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Suboxone and Seroquel?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSuboxone and Seroquel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Suboxone has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Suboxone 17,543 users)
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 94,596 users)
Interactions between Suboxone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Seroquel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Suboxone and Seroquela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Suboxone is used in:
- Seroquel is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Since I started taking seroquel, trazodone, vistiril, cymbalta and more seroquel, my vaginal discharge started to smell like ammonia! So weird... anyone know why or how? Help!
- Recently I OD'd on Tylenol 3 w/ codeine and just got out of treatment. Once in treatment they took me off klonopin and started me on seroquel, vistiril, trazadone and more seroquel and cymbalta. After on all these meds I started having this weird smelling discharge that smelled like a box of ...
- I've been on Seroquel for over 10 years and within the past several surgeries using Scopolamine patch behind the ear I have only had a reaction of severe itching sensation that was successfully treated with Camphor lotion. I highly recommend the Scopolamine patch to help nausea after anesthesia.
- I have been taking Seroquel for the past one month. I realised my ears are pain ever since I started taking this medicine. Is it due to the body adjustment or will this problem prolong? Shall I continue taking. I have sleeping problem and doctor advised me to take Seroquel.
- On suboxone past 18 months. Low back pain. Sciatica. Within couple months of starting it, lymph nodes right below jawline presented themselves. No other meds. No tobacco use. Figured it could be due to sublingual film or tabs. Anyone else think taking suboxone could be a cause of this? Had ...
User reviews to the study
- Taking Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg nocte for 2 years, as adjunct to Venlafaxine (Efexor) 300mg per diem, treatment for major depressive disorder. Recently began experiencing personality change to angry, irritable, moody. Referring this to Consultant ASAP. Want to discontinue, but facing severe ...
- Hi everyone. Has it been proven that suboxone causes dysphasia? Any remedy aside from quitting the drug? Thank you K
- I am on numerous meds for anxiety with agoraphobia and bipolar. I was also on narcotics for back issues for the last 17 years. I have recently been on a program to withdraw from the opiates. I have been off them now for 9 days. My problem is since being off the opiates, I have been having ...
- Hey my name is David and I used to have a friend who died after surgery on his cerebellum, he used to use Suboxone for a long time. I am using Suboxone for 8 years now I have pain on my cerebellum. Anyone has this type of pain? Thanks
- I first noticed it felt like I was sitting on a lump in the couch and the burning after urination I have been on Cipro for three weeks and it doesn't seem much better Has anybody had the symptoms please help