Subutex and Robinul drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Subutex and Robinul together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Subutex and Robinul. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Subutex and Robinul?
Subutex has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Subutex 5,263 users)
Robinul has active ingredients of glycopyrrolate. It is often used in hyperhidrosis. (latest outcomes from Robinul 991 users)
Interactions between Subutex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Robinul and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Subutex and Robinula b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Subutex (buprenorphine hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Robinul (glycopyrrolate) is often used to treat hyperhidrosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm 58 I have emphysema and osteoporosis chronic pain haven't had my tabs in a couple weeks been on them for 16 years would it be okay to take a low dose of subutex would it help me or be harmful
- Hi. Can you take buspar aswell as taking subutex?..
- Can subutex help my parkinsons?someone told me that I should try it but still not sure
- I'm on suboxone/subutex for opiate withdrawals & 2 stop opiate cravings. I have muscle spasms in my back & have been prescribed a few different relaxants n the past including, baclofen, flexeril, zanaflex, & soma. I have found baclofen 2 help my muscles not feel as tense when I'm on it. Zanaflex ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- My son, 37, is on Subutex and Metoprolol Succinate ER. He has been on the Subutex for over a year and the Metoprolol he started last night. He has been in a panic attack all day today, which is highly unusual for him. He did find out earlier today that he may not be able to get Subutex due to a ...
- Haven't started taking them but have prescriptions filled, trying to see what long term effects may be, as well, am I hooked and unable to get off when things settle down?
- I've been on subutex for 7 years now and venlafaxine for 5 years I have mixed feelings about them as I do feel they helped save my life at the time they were prescribed to me but I'm convinced they're also what's stopping me living a normal productive life now. Love/hate relationship.
- Hi Swim been on subutex 2 weeks tomorrow. Swim previously was on 70 mg a day of oxymorophone and up to 2 methacarbamol. Since switching to subutex ,Swim can barely stand the pain and muscle cramps. I tried the methacarbamol with the subutex and feel very loopy almost drunk, very sleepy and ...
- I am a 58 year old male who has taken subutex and suboxone for 7 years on and off. It may seem like a miracle drug until you try to quit it. They have new rehabs just for this type of addiction. I would suggest never taking as much as they prescribe. I can get by on 25%. or 2mg per day when they ...