Sucralfate and Nabumetone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sucralfate and Nabumetone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sucralfate and Nabumetone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Sucralfate has active ingredients of sucralfate. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Sucralfate 6,563 users)
Nabumetone has active ingredients of nabumetone. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Nabumetone 5,690 users)
On Feb, 18, 2017
79 people who take Sucralfate, Nabumetone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- renal failure
- completed suicide
- gun shot wound
- haemoglobin decreased
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- biliary dyskinesia
- emotional disorder
- gallbladder injury
- gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- abdominal pain upper
- respiratory tract infection
- heart rate irregular
- hiatus hernia
- angina pectoris
- angina unstable
- bundle branch block left
- nervous system disorder
- pancreatic carcinoma metastatic
- weight decreased
- abdominal adhesions
- renal failure
- mitral valve incompetence
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Sucralfate and Nabumetone?
Interactions between Sucralfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nabumetone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sucralfate (sucralfate) is often used to treat gastrooesophageal reflux disease. Nabumetone (nabumetone) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Sucralfate is used in:
- Nabumetone is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello Everybody ! This is the part of my day of which I'm feeling much better ! Thusly, I would not feel up to sharing and I ust say that I have a loving feeling as this is my first club ! Now, the bad part. My Dr told me as I was leaving the hospital a couple months back, and as I yelled to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have mild peripheral neuropathy. It seems really worsened by Sucralfate. Has anyone else experienced this??
- I QUIT TAKING NABUMETONE AND I AM TIRED, IN PAIN ALL OVER, AND IRRITABLE. I DID NOT EXPECT THIS. I FEEL OFF BALANCE AND LIGHTHEADED. MAYBE COLD TURKEY IS NOT ADVISABLE SO I TOOK ONE TABLET AND WILL TAPER OFF SLOWLY. IT FEELS LIKE MY NERVES ARE RAW. DID ANYONE HAVE THESE PROBLEMS WITH THE COLD ...
- Very anxious regarding needing to take my nabumetone with xeralto, but the pain is just too great without it. ANY ADVICE OR PERSONAL MANAGEMENT suggestions are totally welcome.
- I have ostearthritis and am taking Effexor (75mg/day) and Nabumetone. I have been on it for approximately 2 months and can see that my pain has decreased. Is anyone else using this combination of drugs for osteoarthritis? If so, have you noticed a pain decrease or any severe side effects?
- I'm taking nabumetone for a neuroma and I take tumeric. Could there be a reaction of any kind? I forgot to tell the doc I started taking tumeric