Sucralfate and Nabumetone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sucralfate and Nabumetone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sucralfate and Nabumetone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
30 people who take Sucralfate, Nabumetone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Sucralfate and Nabumetone?
Sucralfate has active ingredients of sucralfate. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Sucralfate 7,095 users)
Nabumetone has active ingredients of nabumetone. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Nabumetone 6,032 users)
Interactions between Sucralfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nabumetone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sucralfate and Nabumetonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sucralfate (sucralfate) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Nabumetone (nabumetone) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Sucralfate is used in:
- Nabumetone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello Everybody ! This is the part of my day of which I'm feeling much better ! Thusly, I would not feel up to sharing and I ust say that I have a loving feeling as this is my first club ! Now, the bad part. My Dr told me as I was leaving the hospital a couple months back, and as I yelled to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am male, 72 years old. I've had to get off PPI's because of serious side effects. I'm taking ranitidine up to and past 600mg/day with poor results. My doctor has started me two days ago on sucralfate 1g 4 times a day. I got some relief but still had indigestion symptoms so started ...
- I am celiac, have been gluten free for years and due to arthritis/join dysfunction was taking steroid injections which eventually led to ulcers in the stomach and intestine. Now, I take daily Zantac/Sucralfate. Is there an end to the zantac/sulcrafate with other medications or treatment?
- I have mild peripheral neuropathy. It seems really worsened by Sucralfate. Has anyone else experienced this??
- I QUIT TAKING NABUMETONE AND I AM TIRED, IN PAIN ALL OVER, AND IRRITABLE. I DID NOT EXPECT THIS. I FEEL OFF BALANCE AND LIGHTHEADED. MAYBE COLD TURKEY IS NOT ADVISABLE SO I TOOK ONE TABLET AND WILL TAPER OFF SLOWLY. IT FEELS LIKE MY NERVES ARE RAW. DID ANYONE HAVE THESE PROBLEMS WITH THE COLD ...
- Very anxious regarding needing to take my nabumetone with xeralto, but the pain is just too great without it. ANY ADVICE OR PERSONAL MANAGEMENT suggestions are totally welcome.