Sumatriptan succinate and Lorazepam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Sumatriptan succinate and Lorazepam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sumatriptan succinate and Lorazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 101 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
101 people who take Sumatriptan succinate, Lorazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Sumatriptan succinate and Lorazepam?
Sumatriptan succinate has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Sumatriptan succinate 3,863 users)
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 74,700 users)
Interactions between Sumatriptan succinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lorazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Sumatriptan succinate and Lorazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Sumatriptan succinate (sumatriptan succinate) is often used to treat migraine. Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Sumatriptan succinate is used in:
- Lorazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
- Shortness of breath and dizziness happens mainly around sun down. Heart rate increases. Feels like an anxiety attack
- How dangerous is this irregular heartbeat due to this medication?
- I was diagnosed with LPR a year ago. I also take Lorazapam about two to four times per week. Have been trying to figure out what caused the LPR and just now am wondering if Lorazapam is the culprit. I understand it relaxes the LES. Also, does it possibly dry up stomach acid, or increase it?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, my name is gale and am new to the group. I suffer from severe shortness of breath from general anxiety disorder and lorazepam seems to be making breathing worse. Anyone else experiencing same?
- I am a 75 year old woman who has been taking Lorazepam for years. I began with.5mg a few nights a week to go to sleep. This past year due to depression, I have taken up to 3mg in a 24hr period. I have developed a rash. I was also taking Remeron and Zoloft, so I don't know which of the three ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I have been taking .05 of lorazepam for over 10 yrs now, and i literally only take a crumb of it otherwise if i take the whole pill or even jus half i still get lill panic attacks.. Then when it goes away i eventually fall asleep and sometimes i get really bad or jus weird dreams. But this med ...
- Hi, I just started Bupropin XL 150mg (1 week tomorow), and I also been on .5 Lorazapam for 3 years. The Lorazapam, I had been using 2 a day (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon) for anxiety and nervousness. I have spent the last 3 months tapering to 1 a day. The doctor has ordered me ...