Tamiflu and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Tamiflu and Nyquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tamiflu and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
5 people who take Tamiflu, Nyquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tamiflu and Nyquil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTamiflu and Nyquil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tamiflu has active ingredients of oseltamivir phosphate. It is often used in the flu. (latest outcomes from Tamiflu 15,039 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 717 users)
Interactions between Tamiflu and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tamiflu and Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate) is often used to treat the flu. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tamiflu is used in:
- Nyquil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just started taking 20mg xareleto for AFIB and have a hard time getting to sleep. Is it safe to take Nyquil with it? Thank you
- I took tamiflu april 2016 within 2 days lost smell and taste... Almost a year now will it come back
- I took timidly April 2016 within 2 days lost smell and taste... Almost a year now will it come back
- i was taking tamiflu prescribed by doctor and part of a controlled trial. I had a blood clot in my leg 11 days into a 14 day trial, i had to have my leg amputated.
- Anyone else get eye peripheral light flashes and floaters from Tamiflu?
User reviews to the study
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
- I had the flu and the hospital gave me Tamiflu with my Calcium tablet which I have just read causes hearing loss does anyone know how long it lasts. It extremely frustrating.. Also shouldn't the hospital know not to give me both things
- I started taking Tamiful 4 days ago. My flu test had been negative but I had classic symptoms. My headache has not subsided and I am miserable. It's a burning headache. I'm open to suggestions.
- Severe anxiety started after tamiflu and my life ruined. Now I can not work and earn money. Same job looked easy before now looks extreme hard work. Please help.
- I took NyQuil 2 weeks ago and I have had ringing in my ear since, I took 10 days worth of omoxycylin and it hasn't helped.... Help!