Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartrate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 29, 2017
11 people who take Tamsulosin hydrochloride, Tolterodine tartrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartrate?
Tamsulosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Tamsulosin hydrochloride 4,456 users)
Tolterodine tartrate has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Tolterodine tartrate 2,105 users)
Interactions between Tamsulosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tolterodine tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tamsulosin hydrochloride (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Tolterodine tartrate (tolterodine tartrate) is often used to treat hypertonic bladder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tamsulosin hydrochloride is used in:
- Tolterodine tartrate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking terazosin for a few years for my prostate problem (marginal enlargement). A few months ago the doctor added dutasteride (Avodart). Last month I underwent cystoscopy procedure and the result indicated that I also have overactive bladder for which the doctor prescribed ...
- Good day all; I just started my second thirty (30) days supply and a fever has reared its head. 4AM Thursday morning. I took two Aleve. Was that dangerous? 11AM Thursday morning, fever returned: 100.4. Aleve again. Friday 6PM fever: 100.3 Aleve again. Went to my primary doctor and urine test ...
- I have chronic Diverticulitis and have been in hospital 3 times now for 5 days each, am now told I have an enlarged prostate and have been prescribed tamsulosin terrified of making things worse!
- Just started on Tamsulosin 400mm today, the urge to pee has reduced drastically in just two hrs, is this normal?
- I feel very tired all the time and find everything I lift, heavier than I expect. I have extreme flatulence when going to the toilet and constantly need laxatives to ease constipation which I believe is due to the flatulence. My stools are quite small and always float. I get very dizzy when ...