Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartrate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 03, 2017
12 people who take Tamsulosin hydrochloride, Tolterodine tartrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartrate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartrate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tamsulosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Tamsulosin hydrochloride 4,636 users)
Tolterodine tartrate has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Tolterodine tartrate 2,171 users)
Interactions between Tamsulosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tolterodine tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tamsulosin hydrochloride and Tolterodine tartratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tamsulosin hydrochloride (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Tolterodine tartrate (tolterodine tartrate) is often used to treat hypertonic bladder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tamsulosin hydrochloride is used in:
- Tolterodine tartrate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Tolterodine Tartrate for over five years and have put on three and a half stone. I thought this was due to my age and wasn't aware that weight gain was a side effect of T T.
- I have been taking terazosin for a few years for my prostate problem (marginal enlargement). A few months ago the doctor added dutasteride (Avodart). Last month I underwent cystoscopy procedure and the result indicated that I also have overactive bladder for which the doctor prescribed ...
- Good day all; I just started my second thirty (30) days supply and a fever has reared its head. 4AM Thursday morning. I took two Aleve. Was that dangerous? 11AM Thursday morning, fever returned: 100.4. Aleve again. Friday 6PM fever: 100.3 Aleve again. Went to my primary doctor and urine test ...
- I have chronic Diverticulitis and have been in hospital 3 times now for 5 days each, am now told I have an enlarged prostate and have been prescribed tamsulosin terrified of making things worse!
- Just started on Tamsulosin 400mm today, the urge to pee has reduced drastically in just two hrs, is this normal?