Tarceva and Pepcid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tarceva and Pepcid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tarceva and Pepcid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 58 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
58 people who take Tarceva, Pepcid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tarceva and Pepcid?
Tarceva has active ingredients of erlotinib hydrochloride. It is often used in lung cancer. (latest outcomes from Tarceva 19,834 users)
Pepcid has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pepcid 29,613 users)
Interactions between Tarceva and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pepcid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tarceva and Pepcida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tarceva (erlotinib hydrochloride) is often used to treat lung neoplasm malignant. Pepcid (famotidine) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tarceva is used in:
- Pepcid is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- If I already have bad anxiety/panic attacks will this medication make it worse? They prescribed me Famotidine 40 mg..should I take it?
- I want to probiotics rather then Pepsid need to know if that is ok
- My mother (49 yrs old)has been on tarceva for almost a year for non small cell lung cancer with brain mets, as her caregiver I've been checking her blood pressure daily and for about a week now it's been lower than normal, running about 110/67. Also wondering about her ankles and feet cause they ...
- Hello Everybody ! This is the part of my day of which I'm feeling much better ! Thusly, I would not feel up to sharing and I ust say that I have a loving feeling as this is my first club ! Now, the bad part. My Dr told me as I was leaving the hospital a couple months back, and as I yelled to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I have Essential Thrombocytosis and Lung Cancer. On Tarceva for only 6 weeks and platelets are at 1.4 million. Only take enteric aspirin for platelets, and have never had symptoms or any kind of blood incident. I'm 76. Anyone take Hydrea AND Tarceva with ok results? This is scary.
- Just want to compare notes with people suffering from joint pain as I am. I have been on Tarceva for 1.5 years. Joint pain is really just now beginning to be a problem. It effects my knees, ankles, hip, hands, feet, ribs and neck.
- I got a terrible yeast infection on my breast, stomach, groin, etc when I was on 150 mg of Tarceva. I'm now on 100 mg and it is starting again. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
- Hi, My wife started Zometa 2 days ago and Tarceva today. I look forward to learning more and contributing as I can.