Tegretol and B complex vitamin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Tegretol and B complex vitamin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tegretol and B complex vitamin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tegretol and B complex vitamin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTegretol and B complex vitamin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Tegretol 33,900 users)
B complex vitamin
B complex vitamin has active ingredients of folic acid. (latest outcomes from B complex vitamin 73 users)
Interactions between Tegretol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between B complex vitamin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tegretol and B complex vitamina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tegretol (carbamazepine) is often used to treat epilepsy. B complex vitamin (folic acid) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My son is on 7 mg of tegretol daily. We have just gone to the paediatrician for learning issues and where prescribed Ritalin . This drug is listed on the mims as not being able to be mixed. The doctor has said there will be no issue. Has anyone combined these 2 drugs in a similar situation?
- I had to stop taking tegretol suddenly due to liver inflammation. I now have significant olfactory problems. Will this go away when I am over the withdrawal? Would it help to start taking a bit again so the withdrawal isn't so sudden?
- I had to stop taking tegretol suddenly due to liver inflammation. I now have significant olfactory problems. Will this go away when I am over the withdrawal?
- There are side effects if i take Garcinia ganbonia if i am medicated For epilepsy with tegretol?
- I have been having pain in my ankles and swelling. I've been taking low doses of tegretol for over 10 yeadz. I wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar problem while taking regretful. My Dr.s are not really sure what is causing the pain and swelling.
User reviews to the study
- I've just started having blood in my urine and I've been trying to figure out why. I rarely drink and my diet is good. My epilepsy is under control with Tegretol XR. I'm looking for answers. My kidney MRI is scheduled for June 3.
- Hello there. First time doing this. In addition to therapy I'm wanting the support of others going thru the same thing. 2 weeks ago I went from 400 mg to 800. Reason being simple tasks became impossible. All I wanted to do is stay in bed n watch TV. Today they added zyprexa 20 mg. After reading ...
- Please great people, I make use of tegretol because of seizures and it causes bad breath. Please I need help. Thank you
- I'm new..... hello! I am currently on XR tegretol 800 mg. Started beginning of May. Recently went off vraylar. Hoping that was the reason I had a metallic in my mouth. Now I think it's the tegretol. How long does it last? What can I do about it? It will go away, right?
- After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...