Tegretol and Dayquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Tegretol and Dayquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tegretol and Dayquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
2 people who take Tegretol, Dayquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tegretol and Dayquil?
Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Tegretol 33,336 users)
Dayquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Dayquil 983 users)
Interactions between Tegretol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dayquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tegretol and Dayquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tegretol (carbamazepine) is often used to treat epilepsy. Dayquil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tegretol is used in:
- Dayquil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My son is on 7 mg of tegretol daily. We have just gone to the paediatrician for learning issues and where prescribed Ritalin . This drug is listed on the mims as not being able to be mixed. The doctor has said there will be no issue. Has anyone combined these 2 drugs in a similar situation?
- I had to stop taking tegretol suddenly due to liver inflammation. I now have significant olfactory problems. Will this go away when I am over the withdrawal? Would it help to start taking a bit again so the withdrawal isn't so sudden?
- I had to stop taking tegretol suddenly due to liver inflammation. I now have significant olfactory problems. Will this go away when I am over the withdrawal?
- There are side effects if i take Garcinia ganbonia if i am medicated For epilepsy with tegretol?
- I have been having pain in my ankles and swelling. I've been taking low doses of tegretol for over 10 yeadz. I wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar problem while taking regretful. My Dr.s are not really sure what is causing the pain and swelling.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm new..... hello! I am currently on XR tegretol 800 mg. Started beginning of May. Recently went off vraylar. Hoping that was the reason I had a metallic in my mouth. Now I think it's the tegretol. How long does it last? What can I do about it? It will go away, right?
- I have been taking tegretol for about seven months and celexa only for about 2. I've never joined a group like this but it would be great to hear from people taking the same med combo.
- Hi. Anyone in Thisted forum knows about the effekt of using both Tegretol and Gabapertin at the same time. My wife has serious attacks often from Trigeminus Neuralgia and cannot use any of these alone. But now the doctors want to try to combine these two. If you might have any other products ...
- Our 23 year old daughter has epilepsy. She has been taking Tegretol for four months. Although it has worked well for her seizures we fear she may be experiencing paranoia. Any thoughts anyone??
- Hi, I'm new on here. I was hoping to get some tips on relieving my psoriasis. I mainly get it on my hands and feet and my skin cracks and bleeds which is painful especially the hands.