Tegretol and Weed drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Tegretol and Weed together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tegretol and Weed. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tegretol and Weed?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTegretol and Weed from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Tegretol 33,900 users)
Weed has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Weed 88 users)
Interactions between Tegretol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Weed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tegretol and Weeda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tegretol (carbamazepine) is often used to treat epilepsy. Weed (marijuana) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have hypophosphatasia and I currently smoke marijuana it seems to help with aches pains and general soreness it helps me to maintain a functional day I get stuff done with the use of marijuana I hate taking pills I do take an occasional Motrin for inflammation but the marijuana seems to ...
- Is it safe to mix cannabis and campral together? Campral is meant to help with alcohol cravings.
- Does any one feel like after smoking weed they see better ?
- My son is on 7 mg of tegretol daily. We have just gone to the paediatrician for learning issues and where prescribed Ritalin . This drug is listed on the mims as not being able to be mixed. The doctor has said there will be no issue. Has anyone combined these 2 drugs in a similar situation?
- I had to stop taking tegretol suddenly due to liver inflammation. I now have significant olfactory problems. Will this go away when I am over the withdrawal? Would it help to start taking a bit again so the withdrawal isn't so sudden?
User reviews to the study
- Hello , My name is lucky ,i have a lot to tell about to introduce in detail ,now the present problem bothering me is about my health , i have been told i have multiple myeloma and have been under medication for 6months ,now after a blood test made its shown that my homocysteine level is some ...
- I've just started having blood in my urine and I've been trying to figure out why. I rarely drink and my diet is good. My epilepsy is under control with Tegretol XR. I'm looking for answers. My kidney MRI is scheduled for June 3.
- Hello there. First time doing this. In addition to therapy I'm wanting the support of others going thru the same thing. 2 weeks ago I went from 400 mg to 800. Reason being simple tasks became impossible. All I wanted to do is stay in bed n watch TV. Today they added zyprexa 20 mg. After reading ...
- Please great people, I make use of tegretol because of seizures and it causes bad breath. Please I need help. Thank you
- I'm new..... hello! I am currently on XR tegretol 800 mg. Started beginning of May. Recently went off vraylar. Hoping that was the reason I had a metallic in my mouth. Now I think it's the tegretol. How long does it last? What can I do about it? It will go away, right?