Tekturna and Exforge drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tekturna and Exforge together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tekturna and Exforge. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
83 people who take Tekturna, Exforge are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tekturna and Exforge?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTekturna and Exforge from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tekturna has active ingredients of aliskiren hemifumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Tekturna 4,264 users)
Exforge has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Exforge 8,571 users)
Interactions between Tekturna and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Exforge and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tekturna and Exforgea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tekturna (aliskiren hemifumarate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Exforge (amlodipine besylate; valsartan) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tekturna is used in:
- Exforge is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- HI .i Am on these medications for 10 years I am 59 I am going out of my mind with dry mouth , it got worse in last year I went to Dentist and nothing wrong said it must be my medication also my tongue coated all the time,I can get very anxious as my mouth gets so dry always worse at night I ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I started taking Exforge 2 days ago. I had a terrible headache. I don't know if that is a side effect of the drug or a coincidence. I let you know after some days of treatment. By the way, Exforge stabilized my HT effectively better that my old medication.
- Hi everyone, my name is Linda and I live in France, originally from South Africa, 55 years old. Anyway my doc changed my blood pressure medication as it was taken off the market in France (Axeler) and prescribed Exforge I have read so many bad reviews, that I decided to take hawthorn to replace ...
- I've been on Tekturna for 8 years and doing great!!! I had an episode of atrial flutter and my new dr took me off all my boys meds and started me on others. I'm having so many side effects from new drugs. He told me the Tekturna caused the flutter. I am female, 71 years old. I was feeling ...
- I have taken tekturna for over 10 years and had many kidney stones and 4 kidney stone surgeries..internal medicine dr or urologist never connected it!i finally did, i am so angry.
- In the spring of 2012 I began taking 150 mg. of Tekturna which was increased to 300mg. of Tekturna about 2 months later. I have been on this dose now for about 5.5 years. October,2015 I suffered a stroke which had me in 2 hospitals and a nursing home for rehab for a month. I am doing better ...