Terazosin hydrochloride and Doxazosin mesylate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Terazosin hydrochloride and Doxazosin mesylate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Terazosin hydrochloride and Doxazosin mesylate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 01, 2017
10 people who take Terazosin hydrochloride, Doxazosin mesylate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Terazosin hydrochloride and Doxazosin mesylate?
Terazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Terazosin hydrochloride 1,535 users)
Doxazosin mesylate has active ingredients of doxazosin mesylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Doxazosin mesylate 8,665 users)
Interactions between Terazosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Doxazosin mesylate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Terazosin hydrochloride and Doxazosin mesylatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Terazosin hydrochloride (terazosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Doxazosin mesylate (doxazosin mesylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Terazosin hydrochloride is used in:
- Doxazosin mesylate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I seem to have a persistant dry cough which I cannot get rid of. Could it be the medicine?
- I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
- Now that Cialis is used for BPH and lowers blood pressure, can the Cialis 5 mg tab replace the daily Finasteride 5 mg and Terazosin 10 mg?
- I want to know what is the interaction of speed and terazosin? Could it be fatal? What are the effects please tell me. I writing about a 76 year old man who is using both.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am 77 year old male and started 1-2 mg Doxazosin two months ago for hypertension. Have noticed some blurring similar to that experienced with Norvasc. Just started a 3mg Doxazosin dose and both dry eye (a long time problem) and blurring seem worse.
- Has anyone successfully taken CBD oil (no THC) along with Terazosin, Envarsus + Prednisone for a kidney transplant plus chronic pain? I realize oral administration of CBD is probably not an option d/t its interference with the Cytochrome P450 family of liver enzymes, which is used in the ...
- I've recently lost 20 lbs. from 202 to 180 due to change in diet. Changed to Lipitor 10 mg because of cost and have developed hypotension in conjunction with Terazon 5 mg. at night. Will continue to monitor BP during day to check rise in BP. See Dr. soon. This has happened before and ...
- Has anyone had issues taking Neoral and Cardura - doxazozin. I am concerned about issues with my kidneys.
- Have neuropathy after chemo for colon cancer but was assured that when chemo stopped damage to nerves would stop. But symptoms seem to be getting worse. Trying to determine if extended use of terazosin could be adding to my symptoms.