Terbinafine hydrochloride and Trimethoprim drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Terbinafine hydrochloride and Trimethoprim together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Terbinafine hydrochloride and Trimethoprim. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
1 person who takes Terbinafine hydrochloride, Trimethoprim are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Terbinafine hydrochloride and Trimethoprim?
Terbinafine hydrochloride has active ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride. It is often used in fungal infection. (latest outcomes from Terbinafine hydrochloride 905 users)
Trimethoprim has active ingredients of trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Trimethoprim 4,772 users)
Interactions between Terbinafine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trimethoprim and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Terbinafine hydrochloride and Trimethoprima b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Terbinafine hydrochloride (terbinafine hydrochloride) is often used to treat fungal nail infection. Trimethoprim (trimethoprim) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Terbinafine hydrochloride is used in:
- Trimethoprim is used in:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Just started trimeprim and I'm on fluxotine for post natal depression, and codeine for a serious back condition, and o can't stop vomiting, what shall I do? I need help asap.
- My client has suddenly died after 2 days of treatment with Trimethoprim. Doctors are still unsure of death reason.
- Was using spray Lamisil topical spray for a ringworm type rash. Every scratch or bug bite got infected. After several weeks of use developed a sensation of water in my right ear. it was intermittent so I paid little attention to it. I figured it would go away after stopping the use of the ...
- I am male 52 years old suffering GAD & MDD using escitsloprsm snd unfortunately using alcohol to overcom enternal snd external issue ,Right now suffring fungal infection
- My fiance has been prescribed sildenafil 20mg and is currently taking lamasil 250mg. I was wondering if anyone taking the same to medications has experienced any bad reactions.