Tizanidine hydrochloride and Metoprolol tartrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride and Metoprolol tartrate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tizanidine hydrochloride and Metoprolol tartrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
24 people who take Tizanidine hydrochloride, Metoprolol tartrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tizanidine hydrochloride and Metoprolol tartrate?
Tizanidine hydrochloride has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Tizanidine hydrochloride 2,147 users)
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 50,404 users)
Interactions between Tizanidine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tizanidine hydrochloride and Metoprolol tartratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tizanidine hydrochloride (tizanidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Metoprolol tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tizanidine hydrochloride is used in:
- Metoprolol tartrate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have noticed a shift in my mood and demeanor. Has others experienced this ?
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- Is there any risk if you are taking both and I have a defibrillator.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was prescribed both meds and I ended up in the Emergency room twice. I passed out in a grocery store & at physical therapy. I have to see a cardiologist because my hart rate is very high. Is There anything I need to watch out for?
- I have been dealing with diagnosis of sever R A for 4 years, i always felt it was drug indused, my doctor just says not that many people get it from your blood pressure medication. Metoprolol. So they fill me with more drugs to combat the side effects im having, i just need yo know, my last sign ...
- Very vivid nightmares. I take 6 milligrams and I am sound asleep within 20 minutes period I can sleep 3 to 4 hours at most and I will have very very Vivid nightmares period then I will wake up and cannot sleep again and take 6 milligrams and maybe get another two to three hours of sleep.
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I am taking Lisinopril, metoprolol tartrate, pravastatin, and a yellow aspirin. I am getting bad chills in the evening and short term memory loss