Tolterodine tartrate and Betaxolol hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Tolterodine tartrate and Betaxolol hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tolterodine tartrate and Betaxolol hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 08, 2017
1 person who takes Tolterodine tartrate, Betaxolol hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTolterodine tartrate and Betaxolol hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tolterodine tartrate has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Tolterodine tartrate 2,171 users)
Betaxolol hydrochloride has active ingredients of betaxolol hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Betaxolol hydrochloride 212 users)
Interactions between Tolterodine tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Betaxolol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tolterodine tartrate and Betaxolol hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tolterodine tartrate (tolterodine tartrate) is often used to treat hypertonic bladder. Betaxolol hydrochloride (betaxolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Tolterodine Tartrate for over five years and have put on three and a half stone. I thought this was due to my age and wasn't aware that weight gain was a side effect of T T.
- I have been taking terazosin for a few years for my prostate problem (marginal enlargement). A few months ago the doctor added dutasteride (Avodart). Last month I underwent cystoscopy procedure and the result indicated that I also have overactive bladder for which the doctor prescribed ...
- I took tolterodine for about 2 weeks to reduce the urgency with which I needed to urinate. After this time I found it was making me feel so ill that I stopped taking it. I did have a chest infection at the same time. Four weeks later I am still suffering from taste distortion and am wondering ...
- Trying to find an alternative to Detrol LA since my doc says in an older person (81) confusion can be caused by Detrol LA