Topamax and Norco drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Topamax and Norco together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Topamax and Norco. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 566 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 10, 2017
566 people who take Topamax, Norco are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Topamax and Norco?
Topamax has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Topamax 37,904 users)
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 21,073 users)
Interactions between Topamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Norco and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Topamax and Norcoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Topamax (topiramate) is often used to treat migraine. Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Topamax is used in:
- Norco is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- Hello, I'm interested from hearing from anyone about their experience with decreased muscle tone while using Topamax. I am most curious if anyone has experienced decreased muscle tone during Topamax use and had some recovery of muscle tone after stopping the medication?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I have had headaches, which drs have thought were migraines, since age 14-15 and I'm 50 now. Although there have been stages of relief, they have only gotten worse of the course of my lifetime. Since the 90s when Imitrex cam out I have had quite a bit of success with relief from each headache ...
- I have been tossed around between doctors , at my wits end .My foot dropped over two years ago , the whole right side of my body is in constant pain .I was born with Blepharaphinosis . I have had Mri s , nerve conduction tests , nerve block , physical therapy and a Myelogram .I decided to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Has anyone experienced permanent hearing loss after stopping Topiramate? Or did hearing restore? I only took the medication for about 45 days and reported to my Nuro within two weeks noticeable hearing issues. She dismissed me completely!!! I went to my family doc and to ENT as well. Anyone else ...
- Hi im writing to say in 2015 i had neck surgery prior to this i went to a dr that really did not seem to care he put me on norco 325 and i recall i started getting skin issues pretty quick ,the dr blew it off , my. cyst acne was absolutely horrific, my face is now so scarred i dont like to be ...
- i take topomax 300 mg since 10 years. i am 57 years old female. i was diagnosed 1 month ago with hyperthyroid ,.
- I was just diagnosed vitamin D low & calcum low osteoporosis in wrist and hips Osteopenia in spine I'm 53 Been taking Topamax since 2000 I just got Daith piercing for migraines 3 days ago so far, it's helped.
- I have been on Topomax for 50 days and this past week has been hell. I have fought the urge to kill myself, planned, and looked at the clock every 15 minutes to congratulate myself for still being alive. I have a daughter and she is the only reason I have not done it. But upon waking this ...