Topamax and Norco drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Topamax and Norco together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Topamax and Norco. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 609 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
609 people who take Topamax, Norco are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Topamax and Norco?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTopamax and Norco from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Topamax has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Topamax 38,807 users)
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 22,671 users)
Interactions between Topamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Norco and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Topamax and Norcoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Topamax (topiramate) is often used to treat migraine. Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Topamax is used in:
- Norco is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My psoriasis almost completely went away while I was on topiramate, I took it for two years and when I decreased the dose and stopped taking it my psoriasis started coming back.
- I've been taking both these medications for a while now, but I recently moved and forgot my medication schedule. I was certain that I took my Topamax in morning and Celexa at night, but have been taking both at morning since the move. I dont have insurance as of now to talk to a doctor ...
- Anyone else get nauseous and vomit taking the combinations of the two meds? I take 4mg of Requip and 50mg of Topamax at night and 50 in the morning. I've cut out all gluten and dairy trying to make sure it's not food causing me to get sick. But it's usually about 30 min or less after I take my ...
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- Hello, I'm interested from hearing from anyone about their experience with decreased muscle tone while using Topamax. I am most curious if anyone has experienced decreased muscle tone during Topamax use and had some recovery of muscle tone after stopping the medication?
User reviews to the study
- celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
- Has anyone experienced permanent hearing loss after stopping Topiramate? Or did hearing restore? I only took the medication for about 45 days and reported to my Nuro within two weeks noticeable hearing issues. She dismissed me completely!!! I went to my family doc and to ENT as well. Anyone else ...
- Hi im writing to say in 2015 i had neck surgery prior to this i went to a dr that really did not seem to care he put me on norco 325 and i recall i started getting skin issues pretty quick ,the dr blew it off , my. cyst acne was absolutely horrific, my face is now so scarred i dont like to be ...
- i take topomax 300 mg since 10 years. i am 57 years old female. i was diagnosed 1 month ago with hyperthyroid ,.
- I was just diagnosed vitamin D low & calcum low osteoporosis in wrist and hips Osteopenia in spine I'm 53 Been taking Topamax since 2000 I just got Daith piercing for migraines 3 days ago so far, it's helped.