Tramadol hydrochloride and Amoxicillin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and Amoxicillin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and Amoxicillin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 116 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 13, 2017
116 people who take Tramadol hydrochloride, Amoxicillin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tramadol hydrochloride and Amoxicillin?
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 10,930 users)
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin 38,405 users)
Interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amoxicillin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol hydrochloride and Amoxicillina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Amoxicillin (amoxicillin) is often used to treat helicobacter infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
- Amoxicillin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My name is Mary, I have been on 100mg of Tramadol for 8 years, fortunately I am off this medication now. I have terrible constipation and bloating. I've had 3 ER visits, 3 gastroenterologists, 2 x-rays, 1 cat scan, a small bowel follow through and colonoscopy and endoscopy which showed nothing. ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- Are there interactions taking amoxicillin (infected tooth) With carbadopa- levodopa (Parkinson's disease),together?
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
- Currently I have a nasty sinius infection. Doc.put me amoxicillin. Now have a gout flair in both big toes. Looking for some connection. Gout in both big toes is a first for me, thanks,
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hey all! I've recently started taking Amoxicillin for an ear infection. Today I was out in the sun for about 6 hours (with sunscreen) and was left with a bright red, extremely painful burn. The pain is almost unbearable, and I am unsure as to what I can do besides applying liberal amounts of ...
- Iv been on tramadol for over a year now iv been having like mini seizures is the best way to explain it also my oxygen is always around 93 when I rest I'm in hospital next week for a sleep study anyway had the same issue please comment x
- I am a CKD patient recently underwent bypass surgery. I am on medicine and dialysis thrice weekly. Now I am having caugh and the sputum has changed to yellow. My chest is clear. I was wondering if Amoxicillin could be taken with all this medication.
- Hi there, I was given Amoxicillin approximately 18 months ago for a tooth infection by my dentist. Within 12 hours I suffered a very bad reaction, throat and mouth extremely inflamed and felt like they were on fire. I ended up not speaking for 4 days as each time I tried I was in agony for ...
- I took amoxicillin for near 1week. 2caps 2x aday due to fever and bad flu. My menses is now delayed 15days. I have done my ligation but now I got worried am I pregnant (1% of ppl doing ligation) or is just normal to have delay. Tq