Tramadol hydrochloride and Bystolic drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and Bystolic together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and Bystolic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 11, 2017
29 people who take Tramadol hydrochloride, Bystolic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tramadol hydrochloride and Bystolic?
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 10,930 users)
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bystolic 10,899 users)
Interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Bystolic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol hydrochloride and Bystolica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
- Bystolic is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My name is Mary, I have been on 100mg of Tramadol for 8 years, fortunately I am off this medication now. I have terrible constipation and bloating. I've had 3 ER visits, 3 gastroenterologists, 2 x-rays, 1 cat scan, a small bowel follow through and colonoscopy and endoscopy which showed nothing. ...
- I only took one pill( tachychardia) Had leg problems then charlie horse. Leg still weak w pain after six days.
- I took only max 12.5 venlafaxine during cipro 10 days, sometimes nothing or less than 12.5 just to get ride of dizziness because prior I was trying to get off it, now my heart rate goes up a little from high 60's to 80 -85 resting once a while with some fluxuation with blood pressure, can ...
- Does bystolic effect glaucoma
- What have you done to overcome post-nasal drip while using Bystolic?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Iv been on tramadol for over a year now iv been having like mini seizures is the best way to explain it also my oxygen is always around 93 when I rest I'm in hospital next week for a sleep study anyway had the same issue please comment x
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- Started taking Bystolic several months ago. Started at 10mg. Cardiologist increased to 20mg. Also put me on Amlodipine besylate 2.5 mg once a day, only on that 8 days. Stopping due to severe joint pain, stomach pain, extreme fatigue. Had trouble just walking while on Amlodipine. These ...
- Had a stint placed in artery on back of the heart on 1/27/17 Placed on Plavix and Bystolic. I had been taking Telmisartin so...now am taking both. BP has been fine. Issue: I got really tired about 1 1/2 hrs after taking both. After a few days that went away but I have not regained my energy to ...
- I am a 54 year old menopausal female. Started taking Bystolic 5mg daily as preventive medication for heart palpitations and migraines in late Nov 2016. I also take Benicar 20mg for high blood pressure. Early Jan 2017, I woke up with numbness/weakness in hands and arms on right side. The numbness ...