Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 102 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 07, 2017
102 people who take Tramadol hydrochloride, Caffeine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeine?
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 10,298 users)
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from Caffeine 1,307 users)
Interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Caffeine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Caffeine (caffeine) is often used to treat headache. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
- Caffeine is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- My name is Mary, I have been on 100mg of Tramadol for 8 years, fortunately I am off this medication now. I have terrible constipation and bloating. I've had 3 ER visits, 3 gastroenterologists, 2 x-rays, 1 cat scan, a small bowel follow through and colonoscopy and endoscopy which showed nothing. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- I have been taking Tramadol for disc problems and when I started taking it, I found out that it helped not only with my pain but also decreased my stomach edema that I had before sometimes. Now I stopped taking tramadol and my edema comes from time to time specially after I eat food. I also ...
- I notice my forgetfulness and headaches when time to take next dosages. I periodically get light headed or a Lil dizzy. But the pain is far worse so I will put up with this as long as it does not effect my organs. Been on for 1 year. I'm 61
- I've been on Zorvolex and Tramadole for 1 year now. I am pain free, but I am interested in side effects for long term use. These 2 meds get me on my feet. I'm afraid I would be bed ridden if I didn't take them due to the pain I have because of the rheumatoid arthritis. I'm pain free as long as ...
- Hi I've been on tramadol going in for 12 yrs for my arthritis and was gave viibryd I'm worried about all the warnings but going off tramadol withdrawals are horrible and I'm just on day 4 with 10 mil of viibryd what should I do.