Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
24 people who take Tramadol hydrochloride, Caffeine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeine?
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 10,933 users)
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from Caffeine 1,464 users)
Interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Caffeine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol hydrochloride and Caffeinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Caffeine (caffeine) is often used to treat headache. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
- Caffeine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My name is Mary, I have been on 100mg of Tramadol for 8 years, fortunately I am off this medication now. I have terrible constipation and bloating. I've had 3 ER visits, 3 gastroenterologists, 2 x-rays, 1 cat scan, a small bowel follow through and colonoscopy and endoscopy which showed nothing. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- They say caffeine intake does not cause boils. Wrong! Ive done personal test on my own pertaining to caffeine intake and my bodies reaction. Drink two or more energy drinks I will feel the skin itch then develope a mass under the skin by the end of the day. Same with soda especiallay high ...
- Iv been on tramadol for over a year now iv been having like mini seizures is the best way to explain it also my oxygen is always around 93 when I rest I'm in hospital next week for a sleep study anyway had the same issue please comment x
- Hello. This drug keeps me calm and easy going. In my experience to much caffeine interacts with escitolapram oxalate. I drink light coffee with lots of cream. Although when I do drink more or stronger coffee I start feeling panic and start sweating, jittery, loosing reality, sometimes irregular ...
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- I have been taking Tramadol for disc problems and when I started taking it, I found out that it helped not only with my pain but also decreased my stomach edema that I had before sometimes. Now I stopped taking tramadol and my edema comes from time to time specially after I eat food. I also ...