Tramadol hydrochloride and Calcium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and Calcium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and Calcium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 142 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 01, 2017
142 people who take Tramadol hydrochloride, Calcium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tramadol hydrochloride and Calcium?
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 10,930 users)
Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 60,529 users)
Interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol hydrochloride and Calciuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Calcium (calcium) is often used to treat mineral supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
- Calcium is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My name is Mary, I have been on 100mg of Tramadol for 8 years, fortunately I am off this medication now. I have terrible constipation and bloating. I've had 3 ER visits, 3 gastroenterologists, 2 x-rays, 1 cat scan, a small bowel follow through and colonoscopy and endoscopy which showed nothing. ...
- I thought one relaxed the heart muscle and one the circulation plumbing
- I experienced déjà vu while taking Tramadol for 2 yrs for back pain. When I stopped taking it the déjà vu stopped. I would like to start taking it again. Have others reported the déjà vu sensation while on tramadol? Is this sensation detrimental to one's mental health?
- I recently got told I have Voltage -gated calcium disease . However, I'm told its not LEMS . Everything I read associate's it with LEMS . Also an IV-IGG drip is what is told I need for treatment . as I look it up , it says through MDA site its a form of Muscular dystrophy as well , Can ...
- Rash on forehead with small bumps, red in color and dry skin
You may be interested in these reviews
- Iv been on tramadol for over a year now iv been having like mini seizures is the best way to explain it also my oxygen is always around 93 when I rest I'm in hospital next week for a sleep study anyway had the same issue please comment x
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- Hi I have taken wellbutrin for a very long time. It worked wonderful until menopause hit. When I take it with tiazac I feel spacey, can anyone relate
- I have been taking Tramadol for disc problems and when I started taking it, I found out that it helped not only with my pain but also decreased my stomach edema that I had before sometimes. Now I stopped taking tramadol and my edema comes from time to time specially after I eat food. I also ...
- I notice my forgetfulness and headaches when time to take next dosages. I periodically get light headed or a Lil dizzy. But the pain is far worse so I will put up with this as long as it does not effect my organs. Been on for 1 year. I'm 61