Tramadol hydrochloride and Coreg drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and Coreg together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and Coreg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
67 people who take Tramadol hydrochloride, Coreg are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Tramadol hydrochloride and Coreg?
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 10,930 users)
Coreg has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coreg 34,615 users)
Interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Coreg and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol hydrochloride and Corega b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Coreg (carvedilol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
- Coreg is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My name is Mary, I have been on 100mg of Tramadol for 8 years, fortunately I am off this medication now. I have terrible constipation and bloating. I've had 3 ER visits, 3 gastroenterologists, 2 x-rays, 1 cat scan, a small bowel follow through and colonoscopy and endoscopy which showed nothing. ...
- Overweight Want to know about Lisinopril and Apple Cider Vinegar
- experiencing great fatigue on Coreg. Should I expect the same reaction with Digoxin?
- I did not have Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). I started taking Zoloft and within 3 days, I had very annoying tremors, mostly in my hands. I stopped taking the Zoloft, but the tremors didn't go away. I was unable to sleep. The doctor said it was Obsessive Compulsive Disorder because I said I had ...
- Can Xarelto cause liver damage within weeks when you resume taking it, after not taking it for a year?
You may be interested in these reviews
- should there be a time interval between taking the two medicines to avoid lowered blood pressure with dizziness or can they be taken together?
- Iv been on tramadol for over a year now iv been having like mini seizures is the best way to explain it also my oxygen is always around 93 when I rest I'm in hospital next week for a sleep study anyway had the same issue please comment x
- Always seem to be a little out of breath, I think it's due to the two doses of 50 mg twice daily that's causing it. Started taking it after my heart attach 2 years ago this month. Anyone else have the same symptoms?
- Hello, new to the group. Wondering if anyone else had sudden hearing loss from drug interactions, encephalitis or seratonin sydrome? I was in a coma in 2014 for 5 days and woke up and my hearing was completely gone. I have bilateral cochlear implants now. Doctors didn't diagnose reason why I had ...
- Just bought phoshatidylserine for my husband who turns 70 in April. He recently was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's. He also takes Coreg which at this time I'm not sure if he should begin taking Coreg with phoshatidylserine because it possibly could lower his blood pressure and heart ...