Tramadol hydrochloride and Campral drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and Campral together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and Campral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tramadol hydrochloride and Campral?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTramadol hydrochloride and Campral from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 11,342 users)
Campral has active ingredients of acamprosate calcium. It is often used in alcoholism. (latest outcomes from Campral 801 users)
Interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Campral and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol hydrochloride and Camprala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Campral (acamprosate calcium) is often used to treat alcoholism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is it safe to mix cannabis and campral together? Campral is meant to help with alcohol cravings.
- My name is Mary, I have been on 100mg of Tramadol for 8 years, fortunately I am off this medication now. I have terrible constipation and bloating. I've had 3 ER visits, 3 gastroenterologists, 2 x-rays, 1 cat scan, a small bowel follow through and colonoscopy and endoscopy which showed nothing. ...
- Did campral cause my RA to flare? I have been in remission for 3 years from RA. I took 4 campral pills and noticed my joints were hurting.
- On vivitrol injection and wondering if phentermine may not be as effective because of the vivitrol in my system.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Iv been on tramadol for over a year now iv been having like mini seizures is the best way to explain it also my oxygen is always around 93 when I rest I'm in hospital next week for a sleep study anyway had the same issue please comment x
- I started taking Campral 3 days ago. It def makes me feel a little weird. I also take Adderal 40 mg a day. Does anyone else feel out of it when taking Campral ? I also have a headache on it. I have been taking half a pill 3 times a day. Ugh this sucks !
- Hello, Starting to take Campral (acamprosate) today. I already take tramadol for arthritis and back pain. Will appreciate feeling that I am not the only one having to take both, but hoping the Campral will really help regarding my alcohol abuse. Nice to join you. Kind regards, Faith
- Hi..... I've been taking citalipram for 6 months now and two days ago was put on campral. I feel really weird.... I have insomnia and I'm quite low. My heart is racing also. I just wanted some advice on whether to stop taking the campral or to give it some time to get into my system. Thank ...
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...