Tramadol hydrochloride and Talwin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Tramadol hydrochloride and Talwin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and Talwin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 27, 2017
1 person who takes Tramadol hydrochloride, Talwin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Tramadol hydrochloride and Talwin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTramadol hydrochloride and Talwin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol hydrochloride has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol hydrochloride 11,344 users)
Talwin has active ingredients of pentazocine lactate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Talwin 572 users)
Interactions between Tramadol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Talwin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tramadol hydrochloride and Talwina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Talwin (pentazocine lactate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
- Talwin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My name is Mary, I have been on 100mg of Tramadol for 8 years, fortunately I am off this medication now. I have terrible constipation and bloating. I've had 3 ER visits, 3 gastroenterologists, 2 x-rays, 1 cat scan, a small bowel follow through and colonoscopy and endoscopy which showed nothing. ...
User reviews to the study
- Iv been on tramadol for over a year now iv been having like mini seizures is the best way to explain it also my oxygen is always around 93 when I rest I'm in hospital next week for a sleep study anyway had the same issue please comment x
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- I have been taking Tramadol for disc problems and when I started taking it, I found out that it helped not only with my pain but also decreased my stomach edema that I had before sometimes. Now I stopped taking tramadol and my edema comes from time to time specially after I eat food. I also ...
- I notice my forgetfulness and headaches when time to take next dosages. I periodically get light headed or a Lil dizzy. But the pain is far worse so I will put up with this as long as it does not effect my organs. Been on for 1 year. I'm 61
- I've been on Zorvolex and Tramadole for 1 year now. I am pain free, but I am interested in side effects for long term use. These 2 meds get me on my feet. I'm afraid I would be bed ridden if I didn't take them due to the pain I have because of the rheumatoid arthritis. I'm pain free as long as ...